BC2 Beta KEY!?!?!?!

Misiek

What the fuck where is mine. Gamestop doesn't have it yet lol. Where did you all get em from?

ya, i got from steam and the key came with it. it downloaded in about 20 min. suxed playing earlyer but has improved and was having same fun. not sure i like that map but was fun.

If anyone needs a key, please PM Fast or myself. We will get you squared away ;).

I want to be triangled or pentagoned away instead, is that available?

From what I hear Gamestop was only giving out keys to the people that paid for shipping. The members of our clan that were doing in-store-pickup or didnt pay for shipping canceled their order and went with Steam.

From what I hear Gamestop was only giving out keys to the people that paid for shipping.

This is not true for me. I ordered online for a local store pickup and they sent me game key yesterday morning. I wonder wtf is going on with their key distribution.

This is not true for me. I ordered online for a local store pickup and they sent me game key yesterday morning. I wonder wtf is going on with their key distribution.
Something is messed up with Gamestop. 4 or 5 of our guys were canceling and going with steam last night that did the instore pickup. None of our Canadian members got a key from Gamestop so they were scrambling to find a key also.

Yeah, I got a spare key if needed. FAST you never got back to me, sup?

If you need a key, please let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Members get priority, obviously.

Back