Battlefield Heroes

Deploymentking

Does anyone know what happened to that? It was supposed to be out while I was in the desert and it seems like it just took a crap.

It supposed to released this past June. Nobody at all including EA said say anything about delays or anything about it at all.

the beta is closed i believe, they say they are releasing it sometime this year....... they say they are working on the details, that the gameplay is good but they are working on the parts that will actually make them some money.

Thats my problem with it. Its been beta since April. Supposed to released in June. Its what you get for a free game all the delays in the world. It was like waiting for Guns N" Roses to come out. It only toke them ten years to come with one.

Yeah I looked it up, youre right the beta is closed and theyre not handing out any info on when theyre gonna release it or at least another beta.

Models, textures and maps seem pretty cool, but the gameplay (from the videos I've seen) is beyond shit...

Yeah my bad, I typed CLOSED beta yet it didn't sink in. You can still sign up and if a slot opens they will send you an email.

I'll wait till the game comes out. By then they'll have most of the bugs worked out.

Yeah I know Its free game. Otherwise wouldn't consider buying it if was in the store. I too think its cartoony.

That's my sentiments exactly, they are trying too hard to copy on TF2's success. I don't like that game either.

I actually enjoyed TF2 a bit. BF Heroes is just STUPID :(.

I dont like playing crap - and this looks like crap... just like codWaW... right soulzz!

Anyone know how they're gonna make $$? I heard something about paying for character costumes, but I don't think anyone would buy them at all...

Only things have to pay for weapons ,costumes and accesseries. Normally that you would earn on your own time.

Back