## BATTLEFIELD 3 & BATTLEFIELD 2 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What should we do with the BF2/3 server?

• Total voters
Holy cow.... this z the account I created ages ago 2 get my ban lifted... HOLY COW !!! D: Thought it's the 1 I created recently... WTF !!! Wut a mind F...

Been over 36 hours... what will be the outcome? The poll seems straightforward...

If I may chip in on this, It would be nice to bump off Outbreak as well. It's a decent infantry map but I'd rather have other infantry based maps that just seem more fun than this one like Propaganda.

Of course reverting to all BF2 maps and lowering the tix on DragonValley would be perfect if not at least ideal.

BTW: Love the new header you guys. Much better! Props to the designer.

Last edited:
Holly shit, Dragon Valley gone? and Outbreak still up? Dragon is one of the best maps, HELI/choppers = Yes Jets = Yes, now we have Outbreak with a transport chopper, no attack, no jets BORING! Bring Dragon back guys. I can get 20 players/posts here asking the same thing...

If you want dragon valley we have 24 /7 dragon valley server.

Yeah but it was perfect in the BF2 server map rotation because you know, it used to be a BF2 map. Outbreak on the other hand. eesh.
All Dragon Valley needed was lower tickets. Just my two centavos.

I think the tickets were fine, oh no we get to play a longer round with lush greenery and beautiful colors, help us Obama! Y'all are complaining about Dragon Valley having too many tickets then suggest those of us that like DV to go to a 24/7 server as a solution that's funny, I wouldn't dare tell an Operation Outbreak supporter to go to a 24/7 Outbreak server LOL that's cruel and unusual punishment.

Is the 24/7 Dragon Valley server adding a map or more an option? I realize BF1 is almost here and that I don't know the community in the 24/7 DV server since I don't go in there much, and my question could be silly and out of the question, just wondering I guess.

Yeah but it was perfect in the BF2 server map rotation because you know, it used to be a BF2 map. Outbreak on the other hand. eesh.
All Dragon Valley needed was lower tickets. Just my two centavos.

Agree, lower tickets maybe, but keep a bf2 map on a bf2/bf3 rotation map. Dragon Valley only on rotation?...nah, but thanks for the recommendation.

Please reconsider bringing the map back, maybe a second vote. I bet round two votes will keep that map in rotation...

Personally, I never liked dragon valley. Outbreak is ok. I would like ticket count to be the same though. My reason for that is smaller ticket count can reduce competition, think about other team having a comeback from huge ticket difference. I've helped losing teams make up the difference and boy does it feel good.

Yup, very satisfying with a comeback on DV, lot of things felt good on that map, mostly the mad amount of vehicles!

I have a bit of a crazy idea. Sometimes I play on a TG lockers server that has low health but 3D spotting on. Basically its a domination server with low health so 2 shots anywhere with a DMR to kill one shot with a sniper rifle to kill. Maybe do a domination INF only stlyed server. Now that I think about it. It would compete directly with the inf only server. hmmm...

BF3 maps Server is great but it would be better with Metro and if you all brought back DV with a lower ticket count. Just my two cents. Again. False advertising. I miss you Gart. :)

maybe when BF1 releases we go back to original rotation..or cast another vote at the end of August.

Back