Battlefield 2142 1.51 server patch is here

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
We got it early. Its not officially distributed yet but I don't know if we should install it as the majority are still playing 1.50

Downloading now bitches..see you on the field!

actually getting request timed out error when i am patching. They said it might do that until it becomes a mandatory release. I'll keep trying for a bit though

karkand finally worked.

oh shit son Karkand infantry only available and live

Ill be on in an hour once I finish downloading/updateing my shit.

I have 2142 w/ NS expansion and I am downloading the patch now but I have no clue how that game works otherwise I would join you guys just to see what the Karkand map was all about if for nothing else.

Have fun guys :)

I was patching it suez but I will just let it be until they make it mandatory. Karkand is set to 1.51 if you want to play that for now on the new version.

I see alot of other people have put up their 1.51 servers as well. Come join me on Kark people...I'm lonely...lol.

We should try Karkand with Vehicles first, sorta want to see how well a hamachi does against a tank (there hasnt been a map yet with the two together) :p

it will be filled with motion mines on narrow roads no point :(

I keep getting kicked for modified content thing so might actually need to wait for monday :(

got suez working now without modified error had to do a clean re-install.

Interesting little thing on Suez now...lol.

screen010.jpg

Back