BATTLEFIELD 2 AND SPECIAL FORCES SERVERS ARE HERE

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
GO TO MAIN PAGE COPY AND PASTE IP AND CONNECT FROM THERE, THEN ADD SERVER TO FAVORITE!!!

CTRL + C AND THEN WHEN YOU IN GAME OPEN CONNECT TO IP HIT CTRL + V AND YOU ARE DONE! IP IS DEFAULT NO NEED TO CHANGE!!

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

they are a bitch to populate. The more guys that have this game the better for us

[quote1205640782=FAST]
they are a bitch to populate. The more guys that have this game the better for us
[/quote1205640782]
Indeed, the more the merrier.

RRRRRAAAAWWWWWRSSSS's my bf2 disc? as soon as i find it ill get back in the action. what maps have you guys been on? i became a wake island freak since thats what made me fall in love with bf1942 all those years ago... back on my dell 999mhz when i graduated HS. i miss 2002 :(

we have a 24/7 wake server lol YES

and a 32 slot special forces but I just changed from the expansion to core again. So 24/7 karkand, jalalabad, sharqi and mash city 64 man. Hopefully we can go boom boom inthat server but it does take 8 people to start that server. But if we can get that going imagine having 64 man on the server and server never crashing LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

the only way we can populate the 64 and 32 is by working together. Its not like 2142 where people can join off you or easy to find. There is a lot of servers out there. I made the name stand out more. I think I will leave the name the way it is for good. Now all we need is at least 6 - 7 people who have it.
I know Erik, Meat, soulz, GT, Roth, Vindaddy and myself have it. Well Vin is having problems with his right now. If we can somewho get more guys in there on a daily basis shouldnt have any problems.

Death will be getting it on Thursday as far as I know. Other then that, not sure..

Back