banned from z and tbg for about 5 months now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryBrigade

i was banned from z server a long time ago for doing this

"jhvdjfsbbjlvkjsvbjhbvkjfniggerkbcalksbhvlbfdhvabaklvblbdkv" just to be funny and see if i get banned by the auto banner

so then tbg decided to bann me from all there servers. i have pleaded my case with z many times now and am trying to at least get back on the tbg servers since i did nothing on any of your servers ever.

i feel like this is mistreatment and excessive punishment because you are two different clans.

to put it simply this was blown out of porportion and i have since seen real racist people not get banned for much more than the above idiocy. i admit i was wrong and my punishment should stay with the z clan not yours.

now everytime i reinstall vista i am tempted to play on your servers without permission but i would like to have an official word that i wont get banned by tbg if i try to play there again. chances are noone remembers this but if they do try to see it my way in that all i did was type some crap/ and the worst word/ then more crap because i had too much nerve that day and was testing the servers auto bann feature. why ? because im an idiot sometimes.

i have learned to watch my mouth(typing) and not do things like this i have been banned or off limits) from z and tbg fro damn near 6 months now

Not gonna happen. Racial slur = perma-ban.

jhvdjfsbbjlvkjsvbjhbvkjfniggerkbcalksbhvlbfdhvabaklvblbdkv

1) you are liar, you weren't testing anything out, even if you were *hypothetically* it still wouldn't be removed
2) you like to use hash gens

ANYways, nop find other servers to play on.

Putting a word search in the in-game chat to make people think! You Rock!

Racial slurs are racial slurs, doesn't matter if you were joking, or trying to be funny. Should know better.

[quote1239759983=BraveryBrigade]
i was banned from z server a long time ago for doing this

"jhvdjfsbbjlvkjsvbjhbvkjfniggerkbcalksbhvlbfdhvabaklvblbdkv" just to be funny and see if i get banned by the auto banner

[/quote1239759983]

actually if i look up the logs i can tell you exactly what you said and im pretty sure you said something along the lines of "blackman" in a offensive manner. so i would have to agree with soulzz and fast here, you're a lair and a immature old fart. get a life and leave the civilized people alone.

The Barto has spoken.

I think I remember what you said actually and it was some pretty bigoted stuff. and the server banned you faster than I could type your ban and thats fucking fast.

Being of the Negroid persuasion myself - i'm not really "offended" by the word - I mean hell, I got n-----s in my own family. Let's face it, there are plenty of people that it describes PERFECTLY.

If you:

Wear plastic bags on your head
Have at least one credit card or utility bill in your 5 year old's name
Blame caucasians for everything
Have 7 kids by 7 different baby mamas
Have 7 kids by 7 different baby daddies
Don't know how to use a belt
Park your BMW 7 series on the front lawn of your $500/mo apartment
Voted for Al Sharpton
Think that being on welfare is a "job"
Can never keep cellular service for more than a month
Spell everything phonetically - like it's cool
Are a runner-up at the "Pimp Of The Year Contest" (there actually is such a thing)
Shower 5 times a day and still smell like fried chicken....

then this word may apply to you. Unfortunately, you used this word in a zero-tolerance environment. So, you knew the rules, you broke them and now you want forgiveness. Sorry sir, but we are disinclined to offer that forgiveness.

I seez yo ass on da battlefield, foo !!

[quote1239822203=RimGreaper5000]
Being of the Negroid persuasion myself -
[/quote1239822203]

LMAO -- RimGreaper, I like you!

Rim, thanks for putting that so eloquently. Where I live in Indiana, I have students who drive around with rebel flags on their trucks. Don't think we were ever part of the south. Guess they are confused due to their inbred genetics.

Oh man, don't even get me started on those hardcore confederate wannabes. They're just as bad. I lived in GA, and was dating a woman that lived in Howell, MI - used to drive up I-75 through GA, KY, TN and Howell, MI still has some Grand Dragons that live there.... I normally forget about the color of my skin, but in them parts - you have no choice.

Balls, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about with Howell. And we even drove through Byron and Cohocta as well - I'm lucky I'm not swinging from a tree!!

Well you think you guys have it bad, I invite you to come on own to good O'l south carolina, trucks come from the dealership with rebel flag license plates. Mud Runs here are a huge event coverd by the local news.and vienna sausges are the food of choice for most elementary kids. The further towards the exterior of the state you go the worse it gets. Lets see what else, oh, yea least i forget the budlight baby bottles, and you can not find a truck tire smaller than a 33'x15. Southern Patriot shops on every corner * no lie* god only knows what they have for sell. But you can only guess with the 50 foot rebel flag flying out front of everystore.
And last but not least, home of the BBQ King Maurice Besinger, founder of Piggy park BBQ also at the center of the NAACP's boycott of our fine state, over flying his 100' foot flag at his headquaters, not 3 miles from my home.
But other than that i love this state, drunk college girls out the ass. Myrtle beach during spring break is alot like marti gra. beads and boobs everywhere.

Im going to myrtle beach tomorrow! Huge band trip 185 people. WOOOO!!!! 7 hour tour bus ride!

And vienna sausages rock! Heat under water, Ketchup/hotsauce, Consume Rapidly. Yes. (VA)

You're in the school band? Man... are we allowd to make school band member jokes? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

Remorce does state a preference for vienna sausages...

Nazgul, I lived in North Carlina for 7 years so I know what you mean. Although I was lucky because I was stationed at Lejeune, so it was more diverse or accepting. I also had lots of friends who were from the area that weren't bigots. However, there were times you got further away from base and, boy you could swear you saw the retard with the banjo, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back