Banned from suez titan server in bf2142

monkeky12345

My account name is monkeky12345 I was recently banned from your Suez titan server. I would like to appeal this ban or at least know if it is a permanent ban or temporary ban. This ban I believe happened a week ago but I'm not sure. (At the time I thought it was temporary ban for just a few hours) I am sorry for not having the exact time but hope this can all be worked out.

Sincerely Monkeky

im not sure who banned you yet. But you were banned for a suspicion of a commander hack.

if I can remember that night correctly there were complaints about plenty and i mean plenty of supply crates on the back of the enemy titan. I did not ban you, please wait.
If nobody steps forward in a few days it will get removed.

It's a hack which enables you to drop inifnite emps, supply crates, etc... it bypasses the delays so you can just drop them over and over.

That explains why in some other servers I have been hit with seemingless nonstop arty and emp strikes.

Lol, supply crates??? thats utterly ridiculous. however sometimes I like to drop supply crates on snipers in the middle of no where for fun :p

[quote1239968097=roth140]
also, UAVs "falling" from the sky. literally.
[/quote1239968097]
You know what rapidly follows when you witness that.

[quote1239969774=SirDiealot]
[quote1239968097=roth140]
also, UAVs "falling" from the sky. literally.
[/quote1239968097]
You know what rapidly follows when you witness that.
[/quote1239969774]
Ashton cutcher comes out and slaps you in the face with a pink french tickler???
lol? Knifed!

No. I'll remove your ban. Thanks for being patient.

Back