Banned from BF2142 and BFBC2

CTFalcon

So, I was really liking this game BF2142 back in the day until one day I must have pissed this x=FAST=x guy and he banned me from the whole game! Couldn't play on any servers or with any computer, just super banned, no idea how he did it but it happened. Then I busted out the new game BFBC2 and what do you know, the little fella banned me there too!

Word on the street is there's a new game coming soon, I guess it's called BF3 or something, thinking about playing that... That is if Fast will let me.

falcon you know you want my dick. You always wanted it. No other man has ever satisfied you like I have.

Welcome back. Not the thread you wanna put it so i moved it :O . Hopefully you will stick around and not run away like a little biatch!!!! :)

Eh, I've spent two years searching for a better dick and I haven't found one yet, so I'm coming back for some good Canadian lovin. And yes I wanted it in the fucking banned forum it was the whole joke, but now you've gone and ruined it, fucker. Shitty joke anyways, guess it wasn't even a joke in the first place. I suck at funny.

whats going on bro? It's been some time now u gotta run with the big boys

whats going on bro? It's been some time now u gotta run with the big boys

Ahh balls, balls, balls... I've been gone for a year and a half and you've gotten cocky on me. Gonna have to knock that attitude down a peg or two old man. In all seriousness it's been good, keeping busy with work, girlfriend and other stuff. Guess gaming just comes and goes with me, starting to feel the itch and that's perfect timing with BF3 coming down the pipe.

Dressing Soulzz up like a girl does not constitute having a girlfriend. I'm surprised you pried him away from the twinks under the age of 12 to even keep him busy as your butt slut. Oh well, I guess there's no accounting for taste. Good to see ya back, bitch!

I was about to say i swear the name looked familiar and i havent been here but a minute. Now it all makes sense except where the hell i saw the name. Guessing reading threads from 2008.

Well well well.. Look who came crawling back...I guess the whore house throws you out when your ass can't take any more DP.

Welcome back dude, we have some big plans for BF3, and a ton of new faces.. you have a ton of rust to shake off motha fucka!

Hey welcome back. Now there are 2 connecticans once again.

Welcome back, Falcon - been WAY too long! Lex is right - you got some skills sharpening to do - see you on the battlefield.

Back