Server name that you were banned on:
tbg kark serv
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
12:13 Eastern
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
killingseed
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
the message just said "SEED"
Any additional comments you would like to add?
i was confused as to why i was banned? i play here quite a bit lately and like the ping i get here. hope this gets resolved quickly thanks, snap

sorry but we dont allow cheaters on our servers. these are you!

ClanCrusha.[snapshot
snapshot10
:) ClanCrusha.[snap
=MaFU= zone67
ANAMERlCANSOLDIER21b

so in turn these are you as well.

[AEFF] elkins21b
anamericansoldier21b
elkins21b

then this would be your ban. how do you plead!
and thanks for stopping by.

Attachments

• ban.jpg
    ban.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 41
  • banimg2.jpg
    banimg2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 40
He is or was a us army engineer. Have some fucking integrity soldier.

wrong person...

if you check the name correctly we are two totally different people... i just recently made that american soldier name making fun of another player who plays... the names are differently spelled he has an I in his name where i use an L only in lower case as to look the same on paper but not be the same person look at his stuff then look at mine... you will see it is not me nor do i have any hacks of any kind on any of my names in any way i just make more cause its funny i already have 3 star account from when i started playing a long time ago it is snapshot10 the rest are just names i make when i either joined a clan or was running with a buddy or whatever so when you check the names on my cd key and not his you will see that my name is not the same and i am not lying i would not come back and try to get unbanned if there was proof of me hacking im not a total retard.... 113694269 - anamericansoldier21b-this is his name check it out and then retype mine in like this anamerlcansoldier21b notice the difference where his I is my L is thats what separated us and makes his keys different than mine feel free anyone to xfire me bout it whenever you can snapshot10 its not as bad as it looks and even though you feel im cheating you will see when you check the names i am not

sorry i forgot to add my numbers for bf2s.com i added his but mine is 286597840...his was 113694269 ....that will show you the difference in names and the difference in play time and verify i am not lying.. that name was just as i said, a joke at another player playing in the same place i was

if you would also check that post on banns list shows he lives in what looks like one of the carolina's and i live in PA (not even close to the same location) check me out i am not lying at all so if he shows in your server feel free to ban him but please unban me

if you check the name correctly we are two totally different people... i just recently made that american soldier name making fun of another player who plays..

At first I was like OK maybe, but then I checked, rechecked, and then dug some more. At this point I don't think so. Keep in mind your "anamerican" name is not how I found the ban or the names linked to you, it was one of your other names.

Here is a list of "last seen names" used by you. As you can see these date back sometime. Not just recently as you put it.

The name "ANAMERlCANSOLDIER21b Sep 10, 2010 at 10:58 pm" was made recently but anamericansoldier21b goes back as far as 2008 linked to your account.

anamericansoldier21b_ Mar 18, 2008 at 2:00 pm
*AEFF* anamericansoldie Jan 07, 2008 at 6:59 pm
anamericansoldier21b_ Mar 18, 2008 at 2:00 pm
[AEFF] anamericansoldie_ Mar 25, 2008 at 5:42 pm
*MaFU* anamericansoldie Aug 01, 2008 at 11:27 this one is even wareing you mafu tags.

[AEFF] anamericansoldie Jun 03, 2008 at 7:04 pm

This one is funny

=MaFU= AmericansWifey Nov 26, 2008 at 11:10 am

=MaFU= anamericansoldie Mar 22, 2009 at 8:17 pm

These are names linked to you.
This is a list of some of your names, and a side note also, keep in mind bf2 will drop ending characters in names that do not fit when the name and tags are too large.

Can you explain why both names are linked to you and go back to 2008? What story are you going to try now, it wasn't you it was your dog?

*AEFF A_Sexy_Sassy_Wife
*AEFF* A_Sexy_Sassy_Wif
*AEFF* A_Sexy_Sassy_Wif_
*AEFF* anamericansoldie
*AEFF* ModMan9
*AEFF* SeDiTiOuS~SaSsY
*MaFU* anamericansoldie
*WsC* .:U~SuK~@~LiFe:.
*WsC* A_Sexy_Sassy_Wife
*WsC* ANAMERICANSOLDIER
*WsC* |AMERICAN|v2.0.1
---34+35=*69*---
.:U~SuK~@~LiFe:.
8====D anamericansoldie
=MaFU= ---34+35=*69*---
=MaFU= A_Sexy_Sassy_Wif
=MaFU= A_Sexy_Sassy_Wif_1
=MaFU= A_Sexy_Sassy_Wif_27
=MaFU= AmericansWifey
=MaFU= anamericansoldie
=mafu= cmaggs030409
=MaFU= N-EZ-2-KILL-DUMB
=MaFU= SeDiTiOuS~SaSsY
=mafu= snapshot10
[AEFF] A_Sexy_Sassy_Wif
anamericansoldie
[AEFF] anamericansoldie_
a_sexy_sassy_wife
anamericansoldier21b
anamericansoldier21b_
AnnaBanana84
FuCkU .:U~SuK~@~LiFe:.
FuCkU A_Sexy_Sassy_Wife
N-EZ-2-KILL-DUMBA$$
2.0.1 |AMERICAN|v2.0.1
|AMERICAN|v2.0.1
|MaFU| ---34+35=*69*---
|MaFU| anamericansoldie
|MaFU| usaf1979
|MaFU| |AMERICAN|v2.0.1

!BooB! cmaggs030409
!PooP! cmaggs030409
!TERD! cmaggs030409
!TURD! cmaggs030409
*WsC* ANAMERlCANSOLDIER
:) ClanCrusha.[snap
:) snapshot10
;) ClanCrusha.[snap
;) Mr.Cr4bS
;) Nasty-Lunch-Lady
;) snapshot10
=FYCN= shibbies420
=MaFU cmaggs030409
=MaFU snakeeyes535
=mafu= cmaggs030409
=MaFU= ijustpwned_you03
=MaFU= snakeeyes535
=mafu= snapshot10
=MaFU= zone67
=MaFUb snapshot10
=P A_Sloppy_Vajina
=P CIanCrusha.[Jerk
=P ClanCrusha.[snap
=P snapshot10
=P ClanCrusha.[snapsh
=SP= snakeeyes535
=UFaM= cmaggs030409
[DzT] cmaggs030409
[DzT] snakeeyes535
ANAMERlCANSOLDIER21b
ClanCrusha.[snap
ClanCrusha.[snapsh
ClanCrusha.[snapshot
cmaggs030409
FYCN shibbies420
ijustpwned_you030409
Mr.Cr4bS
Nasty-Lunch-Lady
poison snakeeyes535
raw snappshot10
raw snapshot10
shibbies420
snakeeyes535
snapshot10
snatchleman
|_love_mystery_meat
|MaFU| cmaggs030409
|MaFU| snakeeyes535
|MaFU| snappshot10
|MaFU| snapshot10
|MaFU| zone67
~C*C~ ClanCrusha.[snaps
~C*C~ Mr.Cr4bS
~C*C~ snapshot10

Holy Shit hes had more Names than ive had HOT Dinners this Year
nice work SEED
have a crumpet

yea

any of you can talk to him at any point in time or his wife for that matter they were both old clan mates from MaFU i have been to their house and played on their computer not realizing back then that he was even banned for any reason.. i signed into my name on his computer and thats why it says im linked...those names are not on any of my keys i believe i have 3 in my house 1 on my comp 1 on my roommates and 1 on my little brothers at his house. im 22 american soldier is a friend from long time back and he got caught cheating not me... his name on xfire is the same he got banned with elkins21b he admittedly will tell you all you need to know about this topic and i think its funny that all these other ppl are chiming in when they have no idea whats going on ....all those names are not mine on that list they are names you pulled off his keys i wish you would explain this in detail to those who are reading this from your clan... the keys from THIS I.P. are mine the other ones were his when i visited i have damn phone number for Christs sake i wouldn't lie or go through this drama to get unbanned if i wasn't telling the truth... look at ALL of the names on my keys through PB....ALL CLEAN the only thing "linked" was that one time i went to visit for the week and used his comp... like i said before old friend and i still play on servers with him to this day.. if your as good an admin as your putting off to be to all the other ppl in your clan you would be able to check my story and still know im not lying but you insist on saying over and over that the other key is mine and magically i play in 1 state one night and another state at the same time this is impossible he still plays at his house with his wife her xfire name is aelkins032704 MSG THEM learn the truth and they will explain the same as i did....we can even get on games at the same time so you can see another way...everything i have stated is the truth 100%... if you take the time to research it you will see im not lying, and posting all those names from other people is not me and is just false evidence of trying to get me banned.. if it were me i would have been pbbanned already and im not just in case you haven't run my names through PB.. look at the GUID with the name ClanCrusha.[snapshot on it and you will see NONE of the names are banned and i play ALL the time in all kinds of servers streaming and also i am fallowed and watched by many who may think i cheat but in reality i do not.... so please seed check my story and you will confirm i am not lying and then the clowns (aside from you) will stay out of this cause they dont even know whats going on here and i dont believe it concerns them

wow, the truth comes out. sorry this happen to you but , due to that fact that the bans are linked to your account ban stays.

and have a nice day!

p.s lesson here boys and girls never play games on a shared computer as some retard will mess up your account status and you will be black listed.

sorry, we hear it wasn't me, it was my friend or brother etc...plenty of times. You will never convince us 100% sadly. We can't prove who is who except your words. And your character are directly linked to another after doing extensive search. More importantly the part that bothers me is that you NEGLECTED to mention about your friend thing in your initial post until we had to do all the hard work to search your background. In my world, thats like rats on a sinking ship. Last minute excuse thrown in there. You know how many times we heard that shit? Piss off. You should know better. Don't play on other PCs but yours.

Play on other servers. There are plenty.

P.S. You are a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back