Server name that you were banned on:
all titans TBG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
8pm 7-29-10
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
razzor
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I was asking questions and razor had zero patience with me
Any additional comments you would like to add?
He first kicked me cause he said i was camping the titan. but i seen him over cylo3 on verdun i shot him down and he kicked me. Then he did the exact same thing to me and i asked more questions and got banned cause of his epeen. i been a admin with class

Hey Mr. Class any idea what's up with those three BC2 bans connected to your account and IP?

BOOM!!!! Headshot!!!

The reason you were banned was not for asking questions it was the repeated in game accusations of admin abuse then the accusation of me camping for chasing you all the way back to your titan and you know i was chasing you. then you come right back out and get shot down then make the accusation that im camping. which is not the case. You killed me from a fresh spawn because i have a friend playing right next to me who had been killed with me in the titan attack. we spawned i launched and got shot down directly above my titan. After that it seemed you could not let it go so for 2 games i listened to such comments. Then you were removed for not letting go of an issue.

LOL Soldier thanks for the info I would say ban appeal denied?
Thank you for your visit.

Yeah , I don't think his ban will be lifted but will more than likely be expanded to all of our servers.

Soldier knows what you have for breakfast; don't loss him off

yeah he knows what you had balls...let me share.....two eggs(nuts), a sausage (dick) and a shot of protein (well...you know)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess I should let GTO and Death know. Oh you didn't know I know the founders from your clan? Yeah we go back a few years.

yeah he knows what you had balls...let me share.....two eggs(nuts), a sausage (dick) and a shot of protein (well...you know)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
o

You would be lucky if your hard-on touched your underwear; the only thing I have for breakfast is your mom w/ her legs straight up taking 100% American beef, it's too bad your dad gives me a high five & and a thanks when I'm done.

ooooooooooooooooooo AHAHAHAHAHAHA I got soooo owned there, i'll admit! Good comeback yo! at least you do better than that lil bitch GT. :)

Attachments

• pbbansknife.jpg
    pbbansknife.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
you got a few IP, they are still directly linked to your 2142 account but this is pretty irrefutable.
Hehe you know we are nerds when it comes to this and been doing this longtime so don't think you can outsmart. :)

Even though the screenies up there are good enough i see you trying to be a little smart about it but not too smart (you tried it on a different computer in a different county), but longitude and latitude pretty spot on. God I feel such a freak....Anyways, that should sum things up, don't make things worse for yourself....just go away and stay off the servers.

So, what you guys might be saying is, that this guy is a hacker who's been caught hacking in every game there is. :)

Back