Server name that you were banned on:
N.STRIKE TBGCLAN.COM
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
18:42 June 22
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
NONE (pb)
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
unknown
Any additional comments you would like to add?
nice server, have been playing for a while, came back after BBC2 was a flop. -- i loaded the server, saw enemy Spawn POD area went to investigate, shot the Beacon...then crashed, came back said "Removing, Prior Ban.." maybe i should do another System Rest

I banned you for high roofing next to the uncap on Liberation of Leipzig. You were on my team, I joined your squad and warned you and another player more than once. After you killed someone I banned you and then the other player. That map is difficult enough to get out of the uncap without people camping the uncap the entire game. Remember, I was on your team at the time. I will say that otherwise, you were a good team player and good sniper. Unfortunately, while it was a detriment to our team to ban you and the other guy, rules are rules.

I will request that the ban be lifted, however if I see the same activity again I will make it permanent. I play NS quite frequently, as do others, and always spend an inordinate amount of time warning/kicking/banning due to uncap camping. Please follow the rules in the future.

Sorry, My Bad.

When i read the rules, it said no RDX Hopping or using RDX to get to the roof tops..something to that affect..

But did not say Not to use Spawn Beacon to POD on top of ROOFs

But if thats what you want, then ill do it, just if someone could please post that with the Scrolling Rules, cause it seems to be on a couple occasions with other players.

---
Thanks again, i surely wont be doing that again, on that map or any other maps...
Im actually going through the forums, and reading the Rules and other stuff..

p/s Nice Forum.

Doesn't matter whether you were unbanned or not:

I guess that explains all those great sniper shots.

yea after i tried to play it kicked me out...

Stupid List, VECS was my old clan from MechWarrior, its still causing problems because its in .ini format, for INITIATION, recruits, names..etc, this was once fixed before..

I did a google search, turns out there are some issues with Xfire,ATI Tool, the overclocked tool, i bet its the stupid GUI for that or the stupid "BF2142 VECS.ini" again...
an overclocked 4870, wonder if there are driver updates or tweaks..

i did the appeal process...

thanks anyway.
cya hopefully soon, maybe couple weeks though...

I guess that explains all those great sniper shots.

nah, after years of playing, and Only Sniper Maps- you learn quick, best sniper rifle for best shot/distance. you dont need a bot to do the work you can do better.

I do also play on Knife maps... im pretty good at that, dont think theres a KnifeBot
i usually play on the NewGentleMenSniperLeage server

How do these hackin fucks even think about coming and appealing?

yea after i tried to play it kicked me out...

Stupid List, VECS was my old clan from MechWarrior, its still causing problems because its in .ini format, for INITIATION, recruits, names..etc, this was once fixed before..

I did a google search, turns out there are some issues with Xfire,ATI Tool, the overclocked tool, i bet its the stupid GUI for that or the stupid "BF2142 VECS.ini" again...
an overclocked 4870, wonder if there are driver updates or tweaks..

i did the appeal process...

thanks anyway.
cya hopefully soon, maybe couple weeks though...

What a load of utter bullshit. Are you on drugs/drunk, confused, or just plainly FUCKING RETARDED? Issues with ATITool and Xfire? BF2142 VECS.ini? Driver updates or tweaks?

LMFAO!

Good luck with "the appeal process." I'm pretty sure we are NOT going to be seeing you in a couple of weeks... and even if we do, we'll be sure to IP ban you and your whole retarded family.

pbbansknife.png

Don't come back.

I'm actually pretty sure he's has a PB Ban lifted in the past so my guess is that they won't lift this one.

I'm actually pretty sure he's has a PB Ban lifted in the past so my guess is that they won't lift this one.

That was for the ''MD5Tool Mismatch: 2142-vecs.ini (len=32)''. As you say, I'm pretty sure the aimbot one will stay.

You notice the influx of bans that EB is pushing out these days in 2142 ? They've stepped up or there's a sale on cheap cheats out there.

Back