Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyl3n0l

User name: Tyl3n0l

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [HACK]Tyl3n0l

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) not sure ill find if have to.

Server name that you were banned on Hardcore all maps+ DLC conquest / TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Sat Dec 29th, ( approximately 17:00 east time.)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I think it was autoscript for teamkills.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. teamkills

Any additional comments you would like to add? Stu-I-am and his friends were chasing me around teamkilling, blowing up my rides, standing in front of vehicles to provoke teamkills as they often do therefore I got banned. I did teamkill them as well as was being attacked from many sides. Sorry for trouble and thanx for a great server.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
I can confirm that Tylenol was provoked and lost his cool. He is a good player and not a troublemaker. He is also great against headaches!

Last edited:
Hi,

Do you play with a different alias? I cannot see a ban with the name Tyl3n0l.

Thank you,

~Irish

The clan tag does not matter it is just the name itself.

yessir thats only name I play with and its the correct spelling, im still banned as well :)

Please bear with us. We are having an issue with one of our tools. We will take care of this as soon as possible.

Alright dude. Give her a whirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back