Balls not 11th?

C

cjjeans

I just want to make an observation and stress my concern.
Balls is not 11th EA ranked anymore.... He is 12th!!!!!

Stat padding; that new. If you look at the #6 spot lolc you will notice that he has only played Total Time
00 02:18. Thats 2hrs. If you want to look at a stat padder 4Real look at the #10 spot. 127649 pts for resupply and another 150,000+ kills from nade; and you call me the padder; lol. First, I'm always on the attack, I don't camp, & I play as a team. If you kill me you better watch your back, my bro is going nail your camping ass.

Balls I wasn't referring to you as the stat padder. I was referring to the guy in the link, which is the Lol|c guy. I've played with and against you and have never thought of you as being dishonest in your game play in any shape or form. You're a very good player and obviously committed to your craft.

Lots of that going around I got pushed back 3 slots also and by guys who have maybe 12,000 total kills. The rest of the points come from similar nonsense. Fortunately, they do get caught and you'll see ebbs and flows with the rankings. Sometimes I move up 6 slots when I haven't played for a couple of days. It evens out eventually.

I shanked DannyDictator who Balls is referring to yesterday lol.

ballsy! Let me get in yo squad later so you can teach a few things. I will be a shock paddler guy. I'm good with that.
I'm a teamplayer, I risk my life to revive my teammates!!

didn't you know we all cheat. That's how I'm the incredible player that I'm.

squirrel you are good at tossing nuts at ppl's heads. We all wear helmets cause of you ;)

Yeah, I hate stat padding duchebags, that's how I lost my supreme commander slot, by a guy who hacked to get it and was later wiped from the leader boards 72 hours after getting it (along with a letter to EA from me). I pumped in a grand total of 7,824 points ( I kept track lol) and that asshole -BS- I knife you, guy hacked his way to supreme commander on a Berlin sever which I found him shooting through buildings an head shoting people with theGanz. he had a total of 318 points when I entered the round and it was almost over. thats one small example of why I hate stat padders who just cant play by the rules and have to cheat to get top ranks, and high leader board stats

The best way that you can rack up some easy points is squad up and help each other out. Tonight we had 3 or more games with a squad score of 400+. I know how great it feels to see the "oh shit" expressions from the TV guided missles, but you only get one point. Where as you have to kill a lot of people to rack up some points. Resupplies, Revives, attack or defend points really help out your score. I prefer attack but you really can rack up some points defending because of the defense pin (20pts); for every kill its 3 points. Whoever is flying you will notice that their teamwork score is really low; if all they do is fly. Its too bad that the skill guys don't get reward a little more; not everybody can fly like Fast,

[quote1230111811=Diry-Lex]
Yeah, I hate stat padding duchebags, that's how I lost my supreme commander slot, by a guy who hacked to get it and was later wiped from the leader boards 72 hours after getting it (along with a letter to EA from me). I pumped in a grand total of 7,824 points ( I kept track lol) and that asshole -BS- I knife you, guy hacked his way to supreme commander on a Berlin sever which I found him shooting through buildings an head shoting people with theGanz. he had a total of 318 points when I entered the round and it was almost over. thats one small example of why I hate stat padders who just cant play by the rules and have to cheat to get top ranks, and high leader board stats
[/quote1230111811]

I've had a couple of weeks were I thought I was close myself or at least thought I would get a decay rank but of course it never happened. At this point I've pretty much resigned myself to just playing for fun even though this game still makes me rage at times.

I play to knife people in the face now lol. I'm up to 9 of the front page tags, most have come in the last 3 days too.

So far ive gotten Killas, fasts and soulzz's tags :D think i have more TBG tags though...

i dont cry... how dare you!

Blood on my dick or shit on my knife.... or something like that... from that movie... right?

[quote1230234353=cjjeans]
i dont cry... how dare you!

Blood on my dick or shit on my knife.... or something like that... from that movie... right?
[/quote1230234353]

Back