armor medal/badge

roth140

im at 51 hours in armor says my medal stats. however, for the gold badge it only counts the 18 hours i have actually "in a tank". ive had 40+ rounds in the apc but no gold :( . i know i got my silver at like 12 hrs on the medal info. im still below 20 so again, shouldnt it count total hours of apc, tank, and walker? 35+ rounds dont come often but if ive done the work id like the medal to get awarded.

it'll kill my spm if i have to sit in a tank for 32 hours just to qualify for gold.

i told u that one day u have to sit in a tank or walker and u were like no apc works and i was no and u were like...... apc so i gave up... armor armor apc is like transport look at your transport hours and see if u have alot

Tank = Spank. You need to play on HwyTmpa. 40+ kills per round.

i know i have 18 hours in tank, but i have my silver armor service badge. the minimum time for that is 20 hours. from that meat, i assumed it would work for gold. my armor medal requirements say im at 51 hours armor. that 51 would explain how i pulled of getting the silver badge. the apc kills are working for total armor kills under the medal requirements too. i know from a screenshot i got my silver in a walker. my armor medal totals are my apc, walker, and tank time. i know where you are coming from meat, but i was hoping to beat the system.

my conculsion, i have under 18 hours in tank, and i got my silver while in a walker. therefore, i should be able to get my gold now.

but, i had another 40+ kill round in the apc and no gold. ill try a walker later. im emailing ea.

made the server 64 with highway tampa and suez conquest. Should help you out some

woohoo!

im up to 5400/8000 in conquest overall, 2900 in armor :( . the weekends slow me down. i get a big fat ZERO then. atleast when im done with conquest i can come back to titan to work on armor.

Congrats, your getting there. Keep it up and you'll achieve your goal ;)

Back