arma 2 or operation flashpoint 2?

Im still going with ArmA2 but OPF2 looks nice. I just dont find a war with China/Japan very entertaining. Id rather fight the old Red Army

OFP2 is not made by the same company. OFP1 was made by Bohemia Interactive as well as ARMA 1. I have a higher interest in ARMA 2 personally.

Yeah I am feelin ARMA2 over OFP2 Im still gonna get both, just to make sure, the thing I like about ARMA is that they didnt neeed a fancy put to-gether video teaser like FP did, they just used their ingame footage which is a stand alone for it self leading me to believe that it sucks like ffow, or they could be doing what COD4 did and bring us something that is absolutely amazing and we have no idea what were in for.

well im sure they will be some demo out, you guys decide which one is better so we can put a server up. Servers for both games are quite possible if you guys are interested.

[quote1234828283=Diry-Lex]
Yeah I am feelin ARMA2 over OFP2 Im still gonna get both, just to make sure, the thing I like about ARMA is that they didnt neeed a fancy put to-gether video teaser like FP did, they just used their ingame footage which is a stand alone for it self leading me to believe that it sucks like ffow, or they could be doing what COD4 did and bring us something that is absolutely amazing and we have no idea what were in for.
[/quote1234828283]
Lex, ARMA 2 is not even close to being as bad as FFOW was at launch. FFOW used CG for the footage. I don't even think any of ARMA 2's footage was CG, except for the very beginning.

Im sorry what do you mean by CG im a little lost here?? you mean Choreographed??

I loved the french guy, "HIIIGHWAAAAY TOOO THEEE DANGER ZONE!!!!!!!!". Lol!

Back