Ark

I left two behemoth gates and doorways in the smitty on the boat. Keep your eyes open for Eagle One, he's a level 165ish Argent and he's flying around somewhere....
Also we have company, south central hill a couple hundred yards north of the shore. There were four of them in there unconscious so I looted all their inventories. Sabretooth is the owner of their foundation.

So the correct server should be the 70 slot one. Not sure why the GTX gaming one is still online as I took that server down after our dedicated box came online.

I left 150 pelts in the smithy for anyone who needs some fur armor, I'll be farming pelts this afternoon to get everyone furred up. We have a secondary shelter at the Oasis if anyone feels the need to find cover down there. Also, I bumped my fortitude to 40 and I'm only wearing partial fur armor in the north and taking no damage so if you are looking to spend any time up there that will make your life immensely easier.

If I pop in to play for a little while, will I be able to help you guys out at all? Not looking for free stuff it would be nice to simply play with some people on ts

I told the guys in TS about this but for those that don't know.

There are two very useful hotkeys to use in regards to your inventory.
If you want to transfer stuff form your personnel inventory to a storage box or vice versa just hover over what you want to transfer and press T, you can hold it down to transfer multiple stacks.
If you want to throw stuff out, I.E. drop it, you can do the same with the letter O.

It makes grinding mats much easier than constantly pressing a button every time you want to move something.

Back