Ark

Do you have any Mods going or just vanilla?

For those that don't know anything about it, it can be a little buggy and lag spikes are a pretty normal occurrence although they have become a lot less frequent and severe. It's a lot of fun to play.

There isn't too much of a learning curve but time is the biggest thing a person needs. In the vanilla version it can take hours to tame high level dinos

We are tweaking the taming rate from the default to 6x

I would suggest the gathering rate as well. Some of the stuff you want to build at the later levels takes an insane amount of material. But it can always be fooled around with later.

Hop on TS, we're playing on our server now, i'm about to go to bed for the night.

I was in the aquapark the other day and some 10-year-old kids came into the sauna and this game was all they talked about for a solid 30 minutes, one of them tried to move the topic to minecraft but got bullied for it.

Is this game really that fun?

is it a sand box game? I watched the trailers on it. Says you can take other players goods is that while youre logged off or only while online

Y'all who aren't playing... this game is addicting. I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long time.

It's pretty fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back