Archage

Brownstreaks

Its going live (9/16/14) this coming tuesday. Open beta was last weekend, I played it and it was pretty good. Tons of stuff to do compared to other mmo's. Hit me up of anyone else is gonna be playing it.

I might be playing it, i still need to know how the end game is for healers in a pve setting. I don't want to pvp but sieges do look fun. I saw a video with some sort of rogue/mage dude was a beast.

Good to know konrak and sylca. Sylca i have no idea about end game. I know the crafting aspect of the game is very deep as well as farms for producing stuff. The siege wars look cool and this game is all about crafting/farming and pvp i think. But yes there are raids for what pve content i dont know.

yeah i saw some videos for pve looks boring as shit. I played it and enjoyed it so yeah can't wait for it. I guess i could work with pvp, and yeah the sieges look like fun. Healer all the way :)

I would have to say pvp kinda reminds me of lineage 2, storming the castle/fort. Im not into harvest moon but the idea in a mmo setting seems neat. I want the most badass ship there is available and become a pirate !! Whoos with me man?

I would have to say pvp kinda reminds me of lineage 2, storming the castle/fort. Im not into harvest moon but the idea in a mmo setting seems neat. I want the most badass ship there is available and become a pirate !! Whoos with me man?
Lineage! KOS tags!

Lineage! KOS tags!
Oh snap watch out. Honestly i played L2 when i was on break from WoW, but i saw my friend play. He did mostly pvp, i saw the chaos flood the monitor. Some awesome pvp in that game!

Last edited:
Im down with stealing peoples shit... Originally I wanted to be a pirate from the start, but upon researching it is to hard core for me at the very get go. All end game gear is crafted in this game and crafing and what not is much easier as a non pirate at first at least from what ive read.

http://2p.com/8825498_1/ArcheAge-The-Most-Viable-And-Popular-Classes-by-AnotherInfinity.htm

http://archeage.guildex.org/servers

I will be playing on the NA SERVER Kyrios
Rolling an Eastern Firran Faction Toon

Faction/Race
There are four races, spread over two continents in ArcheAge. The spiritual Nuians and the secretive Elves share the western continent- Nuia. While the nomadic Firran and cunning Harani inhabit the eastern lands- Haranya. The races are connected by loose ties long preceding the Exodas.
However, allegiances are fluid and further complicated by the outlaw and Pirate factions inhabiting the world.

Haranya
  • Firran- Loyal warriors who live a wild life.
  • Harani- Pragmatists and Pioneers of Haranya.
Nuia
  • Elf- Forest hermits who live for honor.
  • Nuian- Passionate conquerors of the west.

Good i was planning to be a Harani, can't decide skills yet though from the list it might be Temlplar or Necromancer but i'll have to mess around with it.

hmm interesting. Might have to fool around with a tank....if I can get the balls to install it.
Is it a monthly subscription game?**<--- edit** found the page describing..

Well, I am set up with an account. Just seems their provider is having some issues atm. So i can't even get it installed

**wewt*

Last edited:
Back