The ALIAS you use regularly and PLEASE include your FIRST NAME:
Supra
What game or games would you like to represent TBG?:
BC2, BF3
Where are you located?:
San Diego
What is your Occupation/School?:
General Manager
Are you consistently able to support TBG financially?
Yes
What made you apply to us?
Seed told me time to put an app in
Do you have or know what Teamspeak 3 voice chat is? (Need to sign on regularly with a headset/microphone):
Yes
Do you have a great sense of humor? (will be needed):
Yes
Will you be active and dedicated to TBG?:
Yes
Will you help seed our servers?
Yes
Can you fluently understand the English language?
Yes
Any additional comments you would like to make?:
-

Fuck no! Jesus, and here I thought things were nice and quiet again and then you throw this bomb out there. Just kidding, of course. +1 already.

Hellllllllll no.

Are u kidding Me? Did hell just freeze over?

:) stop calling me hax and then +1 :)

w00t, dick slappin my keyboard, +1, hell yes !! xD.

Did he really say "dick slappin my keyboard'? That's just wrong. The only thing you cock slap is your woman.

oh baby, Supra size me. and +1 for being my websites most frequent visitor

-1 you know. No one like you but if you're going to drive seed crazy +1 Welcome back bud :)

Supra is only applying because he doesn't want to get banned from team speak again

1+

hmmm...im glad you app'ed up man...but sorry your late.

we are full.

so next time just be +1 hour early.

wait a sec... ^ o.0

Supra you have come a long way in the last year or so and we know you will be dedicated to TBG. You already support the community in any way you can.
Remember why you are applying and why you want to be part of TBG and the rest will take care of itself. We have lots of new members whom you have
support from and I am sure you will have no problem getting the votes. Remember that when you become a member that you are a representative of TBG
and always take due notice and govern yourself accordingly. You know the drill with the trial but you will have my vote when it is time.
Kris

I feel all warm and fuzzy now...and a little let down. After a speech like that I expected a hug too.

ummmm.....

+1 BOOOOOOOOOTTT!!! :D

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

Back