Anyone wanna try a PR night?

z242pilot

0.87 is the current version and as some of you know i love it. anyone want to set up a squad and do some asskicking?

By the way, for those who don't PR = Project Reality mod, it is a mod for bf2 that is bigger than the game itself.

I am going to take time and download it this week. I would like to give it a try.

the oicw rocks my socks, basicly a scar 11 with pk rockets :) us site is realitymod.com i believe

Have you noticed games are starting to include the XM8 now? That'd be the AR portion of teh OICW after it was split into 2 projects...

Definitely. I'll play if I remember :).

So I need to download the Core, Client, and Levels - correct? I will set it up tonight to dl while I am asleep, don't want to cut into my gaming time.

core client and levels yup, when do you guys want to do this thang? sat night?

i'll also play a bit tonight after 9 if anyone wants a training session :) which i highly recommend, this is nothing like stock bf2

I have to go to a girls varsity game but should be home by 8- 830.

[quote1258150333=MacN8r]
I have to go to a girls varsity game
[/quote1258150333]

Of course you do LOL!

tomorrow. Plan to dl it tonight. Would have done it from school on the T1 line, but didn't have rights to run a torrent.

Downloading the torrents now. I will install it and try to run it when I get home from the game. And, yes Arturo, I do have to go to the game (selling raffle tickets to raise money for the juniors after prom). Personally, I would rather be playing a few rounds instead. It's not like I'm going to watch women's college gymnastics, which would REALLY BE AWESOME. Not that I give a shit about gymnasties, I just like flexibility.

well i think i am going to start around 7, but i could be on starting at 9, depends on what's going on, look foreward to hearing you guys bitch that it is too hard :)

Back