Another 2142 server

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
We have 2 bf2 servers I changed the second bf2 server to 2142. Maybe 24/7 highway tampa? Gibraltar? Let me know what you guys like. If those rumors are true (new 2142 maps) then would like to have a server for it...maybe :D I think we can get 2 2142 servers populated 004 027

Anyways what map and size?

Doesn't Highway Tampa tend to crash a lot? If it were to be titan, my vote would go towards Minsk or Shuhia Taiba. ;)

yeah maybe we can do 24/7 sidi/shuhia. Who is with me?? Who is bloody with me??? LOL :D

fuck sidi i hate playing it its a garbage map build around fucking the gunship over 5 aa can hit u anyways on the map i vote shuhia and possibly maybe a highway rotation... if u can run like 5 shuhia in a row and 2 highway tampa ill play sidi if u guys want but im not gonna like and ill probly bitch about, but im sure u guys never get tired of my bitching.. rawr

Sidi/Shuhia would be cool. I know I'm not in TBG (yet =p) but if you want another guy's input... I know Sidi is rough on the GS, but it's fun to tv those aa guns time and time again!

bah sidi is rough likes fasts mom... and unforgiving like gts mom... but hey ill give it a try... rawr

Back