And the end is here for BF

COD 4 was the first modern warfare that came after World at War. Like WAW I thought it held the same principles as WAW. But WAW was my favorite, still the first two CODS(WW2) were my favorite! That was what like 10-12 years ago? lol

Was was great love mopping the floor with fast and Fritos hahaha then they got me playing 2142

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ame-clues-spotted-in-battlelog-update-reports

battle field hardline sounds pretty gay id say the bf franchise is done.

new-battlefield-game-clues-spotted-in-battlelog-update-reports-140120093241.png

Maybe instead of a knife kill you can run hand cuff someone from behind.
If you try to hand cuff from the front they will have the option to "counter cuff"

;)
Sounds like a night with the Mrs., if you ask me. Aha! I got you cuffed and stuffed! ...Not if I get you first! lol

The circle is almost complete. The shit has almost spiraled into the hole where EA has been flushing it slowly since after 2142 .

The best I can hope for now is that the meaningful (read: those people who made 1942 and talented coders) staff leaves DICE, founds a new studio and starts a new franchise.

The BF name has clearly run its course. RIP.

I want to see a Fallout mmo....wonder how well that would fare...Minus the VATS

Im tellin you these guys used to play Counter-Strike and thought, "let's make the next generation of Counter-Strike!" So it is safe to say the end of Battlefield is correct. IMO BF4 was shit and I am only playing it cause I spent a lot of $$$ on the Game/Premium, which will never happen again. I did it with COD and Battlefield and will look toward up and cmon games in the future.

Can we form a pact that no one will buy this? Battlefront ONLY if DICE doesn't SHIT it UP.

Back