allskycam.....anyone watching?

1956DOGMEAT

BANNED
BANNED
Well hello all.....I just thought I,d mention that there is some strange things going on in our skys.......you should check it out.

DOGMEAT

Are you referring to the space station? If so, it depends where you're located whether you can see it or not!

NO SIR...it goes much deeper than just the ISS.....I will be on line in origin...contact me and I will give you the details in full.....this is a subject that has been hidden from the public for over 50 something years.....and you can see it for your self...on LIVE FEED!

DOGMEAT

Why origin? you can start a private conversation with me here if you wish. Origin chat box is too small therefore I don't like using it!

That would be fine, Sir.... but I have film I want you to see, in reference to ALLSKYCAM.com I have film that you must see to understand where I,m going with this subject.... I could talk wit you FOREVER and I don,t think you would fully understand this subject or the OBJECTS I have OBSERVED....seeing is believing.......I will be on team speak(do you have TEAMVIEWER or JOINME loaded on your computer.....if so I will allow you to watch it and then you can decide for yourself....it is a subject I have researched and followed for over 30 years... and now IT,S HERE! thank you for your concern.

DOGMEAT

Next you will tell me that steal doesn't lose strength from fire. Even after i personally watched beams fail in a paper/wood fire lol.

Well Sir, I,m not too keen on things anymore....I,m die-ing of cancer,along with a few other medical problems......If I knew how to post this...I WOULD...that is the reason I made this post,to seek help with this...Because I have a few good friends here, and I want them to be informed...that's all... I don,t mean to cause you guys any more trouble.....
But this INFO is the truth(filmed from LIVE FEED... I,ve taping this since Jan 22,2016...and I have some amazing film.....anyone willing to help me GET THIS POSTED, but first I,d like to get your APPROVAL.....OK Sir? I,m on line with teamspeak.......pull me down and LETS TALK and I will show you....that's all Gentelmen...

DOGMEAT

Huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lul_ff6c42_863323.jpg

Am I going to need to make a tinfoil hat? This sounds like the beginning to one of those "UFOs caught on camera" tv shows :D

NO UFO STORIES.....just witness the two sources of LIGHT other than our sun......that is in our skys.....just thought I,d pass on the info.......look for yourself......when the sun goes down in the west....an object will appear as a small light and grow bigger, then travel the horizon LIKE THE MOON....but it is foreign to our solar system....or is it? It comes in out of NOWHERE....these two light sources are bring a lot of TRASH WITH THEM....just look for yourself......peace

DOGMEAT

O.O

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hint...we are a binary star system.......our twin star is a collapsed star(our sister star) but NASA and the people in government know the truth...and they are not telling anyone....because this is interacting with everything in our system...and it is SOON going to get NASTY......look up" PLANET of the CROSSING"......1983 nasa leaked photo.

DOGMEAT

It's weird that you say this because last night my wife got a phone call from a friend to look outside at this strange light/object outside. She tried to get me to go out and look but I wasn't interested. Just saying....I think we're on to something here.

I guess you think I,m a FOOL! Why don,t you check for your self......investigate before you make STUPID COMMENTS!

DOGMEAT

Back