allskycam.....anyone watching?

I have film of these objects and you will change your mind.....I have been filming these objects for 5 weeks(all on film) no It,s not one of our planets.....Care to see the film????? go to allskycam.com around 1630 hrs and pull up any east coast camera and see the objects LIVE! It will enter small and grow large and produce it,s own LIGHT! Such a misinformed group of guys is AMAZING!

DOGMEAT

Living in AZ I have seen my fair share of stuff, and not all of it is dehydration or alcohol induced. That being said, there is some this out there that is un-explained.
latest

If someone would just give me a few minutes of your time.....look at the film, and you will be amazed what has entered our area of space.....you see we are just a stationary solar system going thru space roughly 55 thousand miles an hour, with us in toe. We are a binary star system...and Now a third set of lights are coming in,traveling across the sky like our moon(but it is not). these two light sources have there own planets and moons of their own.....DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THE IN HIGH SCHOOL? OR has anyone in the news said anything about this?...not just NO...But HELL NO! Fellows, I enjoy coming here and going on your server......that I give you a BIG HAND SALUTE!...thanks...I,ve made many friends....but I am trying to bring your attention to a very serious matter....because I,m a honest man, and I feel everyone needs to learn about this subject,that all. You can disregard this if you,d like....but when these objects pick up the attention of the general public, well gentleman...I just wanted to make you awear before it starts.......PEACE!

DOGMEAT

Have you made any calculations on that ?
If we are a binary system ( which is extremely possible ) and you have spotted the freakin " planet X " where is the response on that from scientist ? It is freakin visible, or is it not ? Do you think that suspicious governments are shut up all enthusiasts, scientists, observers ? Their only hope is the few hoax sites made to create mass hysteria amongst the non educated ? Planet of the crossing my ass.

50 years ago we taught that binary systems are rare, now even NASA admits more than 70% of observed solar systems are multi star systems.
And yes, probably ours as well. But not the way you believe. Why NASA don't say anything about Planet X ? Because it's bullshit, total and so huge, even NASA bullshits are much smaller in scale.
Or maybe there is another reason, they want to watch, that every person will die on Earth, or because NASA is the Devil, and Planet X is Hell ?
No, the reason is a lot more boring.
4 letters VLBI.

VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry), the process of using extragalactic radio sources, such as quasars, to pinpoint changes in the Earth's orientation to inertial space is a tremendously helpful tool.
However, as precise as VLBI is in recording and documenting the Earth's orientation to points far outside the solar system, VLBI does not account for motion of the solar system frame nor does it determine the "causes" for the change in orientation. Rather the official NASA VLBI website recognizes two historically accepted categories of causes for such a change and then relies on the geoscientists to model the data.

Here is a quote from the NASA VLBI website:

"Changes in the Earth's orientation in inertial space have two causes: the gravitational forces of the Sun and Moon and the redistribution of total angular momentum among the solid Earth, ocean, and atmosphere. VLBI makes a direct measurement of the Earth's orientation in space from which geoscientists then model such phenomena as atmospheric angular momentum, ocean tides and currents, and the elastic response of the solid Earth."

Essentially, VLBI makes the measurements and geoscientists build the model. The problem with this methodology is that all the focus is on local dynamical causes (the work of the geoscientists) and none on reference frame or measurement issues (nobody's job). It is assumed that the earth's changing orientation to points "inside" the solar system (local measurements) must be the same as changes in the earth's orientation to points "outside" the moving solar system - but there is no evidence of this. In a circular argument: the static SS model constrains geoscientists to explain all changes in earth orientation through local dynamics, and because all changes in earth orientation are explained through local dynamics, the SS is constrained to zero motion (for EOP purposes).

The IAU adopted a new reference frame that uses a set of 295 quasars to define celestial positions (effective 1-1-2010, IAU News), meaning astronomers can now even more accurately determine the positions and motions of objects in the sky. However no amount of interferometry can tell us how much the SS curves through space unless measurements from "inside" the moving frame (where our radio telescopes are located) to points "outside" the moving frame (where the reference points are located) account for the motion of the SS. Present VLBI methodology does not account for the differing frame.

So NASA simple has no capacity to calculate the Solar System's " orbit ".

Ppl don't understand science generally, so they create answers, what they actually can understand. These created answers are what we call bullshit.

One more thing on the topic, that you have spotted the Sun's twin star.

Probably the companion star lies within the invariable plane (the angular momentum plane of the solar system) inclined to the ecliptic by 1.5 degrees. This would provide the most stability for the planetary orbits.

And stability is damn critical in this case, because we talking about a star, which is orbits with the Sun around some mysterious central mass. Forever.

There are good reasons why we do not see our dual star. It must be very faint in all ranges of electromagnetic emission and located in an area of the sky that “camouflages” it.

This basically rules out all types of stars except a black hole giving off only small amounts of radiation or a brown dwarf. The area toward the center of the galaxy is full of radiation, dust clouds, and background noise, making it difficult to track a faint object moving at an angular velocity around 50 arcsec per year.
So, please tell me, what did you see ?

So if there are other sources of light in the sky where are the pictures? The easiest way to tell if you are looking at a planet or a star is if it twinkles, if it doesn't its most likely a planet but sometimes its a satellite.

@1956DOGMEAT please sir, dont take any feedback negatively. This is TBG, lots of shit talkers, debatOrs, and trolls. We are made up of different people, with different thoughts and views. If you feel strongly about this, and disagree with someone else's input, take that shit with a grain of salt....this thread though, has been entertaining to read at the least :)!

I retract my statement as this being a lens flare. I have been doing some reading on this and find it very interesting.

I have the video...need help in posting it...an ADMIN is interested...so proof is forthcoming...people! I am a Christian, I will not lie to you, and I,m also NATIVE AMERICAN....I heard about this subject since I was very young at POW WOWS on reservervation with grand parents. You can see these objects thru TELEISCOPES on ALLSKYCAM.COM net work...they are getting closer....

DOGMEAT

Hey rottenbull,
I can understand you still believe in NASA and the HISTORY they are feeding you....that's ok....I too drank the KOOL-AID and was mis-informed....but I woke up in 1979(navy) when I saw original film that was taken from IRAS that was built and sent up to INVESTIGATE.......it,s funny that after 20 minutes of bringing the INRA RED SCOPE on line.....IT BROKE......and became floating debrie and no word has been told to public concerning this.....do research SIR.....all I can do is provide the materal...it,s you who must decide truth or fake!

DOGMEAT

P.S. man you are LONG WINDED!!!!!!!!!!

Hey rottenbull,
I can understand you still believe in NASA and the HISTORY they are feeding you....that's ok....I too drank the KOOL-AID and was mis-informed....but I woke up in 1979(navy) when I saw original film that was taken from IRAS that was built and sent up to INVESTIGATE.......it,s funny that after 20 minutes of bringing the INRA RED SCOPE on line.....IT BROKE......and became floating debrie and no word has been told to public concerning this.....do research SIR.....all I can do is provide the materal...it,s you who must decide truth or fake!

DOGMEAT

P.S. man you are LONG WINDED!!!!!!!!!!

No, i don't believe NASA. I had to use their website, to proof why they can't be taken seriously about that subject. The way they calculate is wrong, no BS. Simple issue. My knowledge not come from NASA, it come from ELTE. Its a very famous Hungarian university, i did my maths degree there a long time back. We, as students were heavily involved in their EGRG project. Its Eotvos Gravity Research Group. That group is a member of LIGO. That organization recently find proof for the gravitational waves.
We are talking about independent pro scientist, also, its founds not coming from any government. Two of my best friends are senior scientist over there. Also, i am working in Tyndall Institute in Cork, Ireland as support scientist, regular member of the Blackrock Castle Observatory. Just to give you some hints of my comments background.
The hoax you believe is not new, it is around a nice few years now. Many times has been proven wrong, but always pops up again. The worst thing about it, it's partially true. Since that is the case, no science can beat the fans of Nibiru, because some bits are real and can be backed up with mats and physics. Unfortunately, not the true part stimulates the ppl, the semi religious BS does. All believers ignoring science, and thats based on science.

I have the video...need help in posting it...an ADMIN is interested...so proof is forthcoming...people! I am a Christian, I will not lie to you, and I,m also NATIVE AMERICAN....I heard about this subject since I was very young at POW WOWS on reservervation with grand parents. You can see these objects thru TELEISCOPES on ALLSKYCAM.COM net work...they are getting closer....

DOGMEAT
If you need help uploading the video you can send it to me and I can upload it to YouTube or put it in my public Dropbox and link it for ya

Or it may be the alien ship from Independence Day laying in wait for the release of part 2 this summer. They're hacking Hollywood's servers and NASA's equipment to cloak their descent to our plane of existence and atmosphere. I've been watching the X-files too much and Agent Mulder has gotten into my head. LOL. Just kidding guys! No hard feelings Dogmeat were just talking shit like homies do but i do understand your concern with the lies or truths we encounter in this world. Who knows. :)

Hey SGT...glad to hear from you....I,ll be on T/S.....I,m not too swift in the TECH area anymore..stroke wiped out most of my memory...so that why I need help with this....
Thanks SGT!!!!!

DOGMEAT

Hey rottenbull, I am not afended at all. I can,t tell you my background, because I signed a discloser not to talk about it. But this system is real and now it can be seen due to the area of space we are or have entered...Now that we are moving into spring, we have a direct line of sight...because it has rose above the ecliptic plane . that's why it is visable now... see it for your self on public cameras...tax payer funded ones!!!!!

DOGMEAT

Well,
no feedback for a few days......I would like to post a few short clips...but I don,t know how...can someone come on teamspeak and talk me thru it??? I do need help in posting the clips...and I,m clueless how to do it...thanks

DOGMEAT

"We are not alone in the universe," "We are just one grain of sand on a huge beach."
- Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut who walked on moon

R.I.P. Edgar Mitchell
September 17, 1930 - February 4, 2016

Hey chaps, I've only very briefly skimmed through this post, wanted to pitch in this; on the subject of "UFOs", there exists very credible people with incredible things to say on the topic. Important to keep an open mind, though not be gullible when dealing with the subject, as there is much nonsense and misinformation relating to this.

I posted a YouTube link to an interesting documentary below. Dogmeat, you should enjoy this quite a bit, as will some others I'd wager, cheers.

If you enjoyed the documentary, a great book to check out:

UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record

http://www.amazon.ca/UFOs-Generals-Pilots-Government-Officials/dp/0307717089

Last edited:
Back