Add DLC To BF3 All Maps Server?

ShadyOrb09

Hello, I play on your servers a lot, mostly your BF4 ones though. BF3 is sadly dying on PC, with just a hand full of server left, and very few people to play on those servers.
I've really been getting the urge to go back and play the DLC after watching some YouTube videos and I'd really like to play the DLC, there is only one server that plays the DLC, and it's hardcore, there is another that says it uses the DLC, but it's in Germany and it seems to be 24/7 Metro.

Everyone has the DLC for that game, it's like $5, so I was just wondering if you guys could add the DLC.
It'd mean so much to me, and I'm sure everyone would enjoy it, as the same maps get boring after awhile.

Thanks for reading guys, and thanks even more for the amazing servers. <3

I am usually the one in the BF3 server, along with a few others. The problem with adding the DLC to the server is that players who don't have it will get kicked. The server is generally well-populated and kicking out a large number of players is not desirable. I would also enjoy playing the maps with the gunship again, but, alas.

I am usually the one in the BF3 server, along with a few others. The problem with adding the DLC to the server is that players who don't have it will get kicked. The server is generally well-populated and kicking out a large number of players is not desirable. I would also enjoy playing the maps with the gunship again, but, alas.

I don't really think it'll hurt the player base, everyone at this point owns the DLC.
You should at least give it a shot, and if it doesn't work out, at least you tried.

We've tried it plenty of times in the past each time it failed. I will try yet again but dont expect to see any good results.

Hey, player base dropped pretty bad, try adding another DLC. B2K isn't too well liked, so add something like aftermath or endgame. See what happens tomorrow in the afternoon. If that doesn't work, I shall accept my defeat.

Now that the player base got a bit bigger, I asked in chat what people would think of all the DLC being in, and they all seemed to like the idea, at least the ones who replied to me.
So far so good? :)

They all agreed it'd add more variety, but none of them were too fond with the DLC you added in first, they don't like the B2K maps I guess. :p

If one DLC doesnt work the other wont either. Karkand expansion came with the base game when the game first came out so realistically more players should have this DLC.

If one DLC doesnt work the other wont either. Karkand expansion came with the base game when the game first came out so realistically more players should have this DLC.

Give to till tomorrow, after you restarted the server everyone probably got off for the night because of work tomorrow :p

Bf3 server normally stays full throughout the night if it empties at night that indicates we are moving backward with the addition of the dlc.

Back