[BF4] AA camping uncap? Solution found

So much more fun than raging about it. That looked so satisfying. Too bad I can't fly for crap.

omfg that was one of the best things I've ever seen. We could definatly use that kind of jet skill on our hardcore server. We have problems with two VERY good jet pilots, Absurdfoot and McCluckII, the last being terribly irritating b/c he's got 154 solid hours in the attack jet and he's nearly impossible for us normal plebs to kill lol!

thanks for comments , 7,500 views!. I Never had a video get more than 490 views. Seems no one likes a camper lol. @ScreaminAtSheep I will stop in hardcore and see what I can do to help.
@Bungied2theTree That would be awesome if you don't mind . Thanks

genius X D i dont usualy fly jets on this kind of map but this is awesome

I've always hated base campers. So I tried my hand at some fun ways to kill them also.

only way to deal with them is to have active admins and warm them, kill them if they don't listen, kick them if they don't listen again, then temp ban. that always worked on the servers i ran. i believe in the same policy for people firing out of the uncap and hiding in the uncap to heal choppers, but that is just me

We don't have any rules against camping in your own base unfortunately (wish it would change). Once you fire from it though you are fair game.

We don't have any rules against camping in your own base unfortunately (wish it would change). Once you fire from it though you are fair game.
When players are controlling the game because of that type of game play i just disconnect and wait till the next game. I play for fun, and won't let what some players who think it is right to spawn camp, hide in the uncap to heal, or snipe for the uncap ruin my game. Sucks it comes to having to leave but I play to relax not get upset

Back