A serious attempt at designing a new banner for the website.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Alright so I asked the boss to hire someone to design a new banner because I refuse to waste the time trying. As usual the hire so far is not working out. There is another person working on one in case that doesn't come through but after this now serious attempt I think it will be up to the community to vote the results out.

Its live now so a Ctrl+F5 should let you see it but if not here is the full view:
Link Missing

I made an adjusted version to fit the new site and plugged it into the current incomplete preview:
Link Missing

This is in comparison to our old header:
Link Missing

I actually hid a spacecraft in the new header for my star trek guys. But its actually from starcraft. Everyone has been saying I needed to put a starship somewhere and Im like I know but I can't its too messy as is there is no room.

But I hid this which I think looks alot like a Klingon Bortasqu' but its not:
Link Missing
Let me know when you find it lol.

Anyways its live and that is my serious submission for the new banner. TBG Members can see my not serious attempt earlier here - http://www.tbgclan.com/f16/why-i-refused-make-banner-site-25531/

Last edited:
I see my gunship in there!!

I see you buddy don't be shy

lol I don't have the exact one our old banner used there are many of the Pac shots available though. I might adjust that one later but yes your gunship made the cut this time.

bravo rain! Dig it better then your first one. Really like the Apache! The guy on the right kinda looks like Lex, haha.

Need to tweak position of 2142 gunship, though I am sure you alrady noticed

Changed the gunship to face the other direction and be a little bigger still cramped for space though. Adjusted the color of the jet but i think the final will need a recut still kinda rough.

That new design looks really good! I like how you updated the theme while staying true to the feel of the previous one.

And I found your hidden starship, it's below and right of the "G" in gaming.

Nice work!

And I found your hidden starship, it's below and right of the "G" in gaming.

That it is, though I like to say its going up the Call of Duty guys ass. I think its more obvious on the new site height than the current one. Might have to remove it lol.

throw the trekky shit above the TBG and shrink it....the middle of the banner could pass for the "Final Frontier"

throw the trekky shit above the TBG and shrink it....the middle of the banner could pass for the "Final Frontier"

lol. If there was such thing as more space id love to throw some other games in there that we in general play such as NS2 and what not. But I take this seriously enough to know I can't put much in there without upsetting the balance.

The right hand side is a little light and could use another element. If I thought I could get away with it id have the chopper trying to TV a starship shooting phasers back or something. But honestly I don't think some people here would let me get away with it.

lol.

The right hand side is a little light and could use another element. If I thought I could get away with it id have the chopper trying to TV a starship shooting phasers back or something. But honestly I don't think some people here would let me get away with it.

Fucking EPIC ass scene! would be cool, but understandable as to limitations

Working purely on a the shorter version for the new site now which is from scratch (not the adjusted version above). Gonna see about adding a TV missile firing from the heli and maybe con trails on the jet. Some engine exhaust on both the 2142 gunship and the jet. Little bit of motion blur on the rotor of the heli as well. Try to start dressing it all up.

I like that you dropped the orange particles on the bottom, but it looks a little too clean now.

The cod guy,I think is from Black Ops 2 because he is using the M8a1.

It's all good any cod character after MW2/black ops is good. Games suck but they got good looking studs that you just wanna fuck. Yes I know sounds gay...sue me.

Back