a little help here plz

about a year soulzz its a 3 year manufacture warranty

Yea I would rma.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

gonna make calls Monday ive had the worst luck the last 6 months

sorry don't have a spare mobo laying around lol. Wait what socket do you have and ill recommend a good board.

RMA'ing sucks your going to be out a pc probably at least for a month. IT takes them FOREVER to turn it around.

AM3+. and yeah instead of wait ill just spend more money I don't have and buy a new one im kinda scared to repaste the cpu though as ive never done it before

so recommendations anyone? trying to stay under 100 for the time being

Can't go wrong with Asus. However, if you are looking for a good motherboard, you may have to spend 125-150+. The motherboard is the most critical part of any gaming PC. If you don't find a quality one, it will haunt you.

no microcenter close think ill go with jeffs recommendation or chainlink sent me a link for an MSI boardboard an paste with either should keep me right at 100 bucks

Buy another MoBo for now, Send yours off for RMA, then if you have time left send the one you bought back for a refund or sell the RMA one you get back for cheap to offset the cost. I know times are tough for everyone, but if you can, I would suggest making a jump to Intel. This would be a perfect time to do so. Someone in TBG might have something laying around.

I plan to make the switch to Intel on my next big rebuild but for now I just picked up the 8350 and cooler not to long ago so id like to get my money outta it. and that gigabyte board is the same one I have now that just went out so im kinda not wanting to go back to them and try something else

As far as purchasing the same board, Its a Solid board. You could have just got a lemon and/or did something that you're not aware of that caused it to burn out over time. A cheap/bad PSU for example. I'm sure everyone here would agree on Asus as the go to MoBo. Gigbyte/MSI would be the next ones. Just keep us posted on what you decide.

Back