2143 Confirmed?

Sonar90

Subtle 2143 Advertising? - B2K Wake Island - Electronic Arts UK Community

A friend showed me this thread today, I thought for sure it was going to be a hoax... until I got on your server and looked for myself (its near the helicopter spawn on one of those two blocks).

My own screen shot as proof:
bf32011-12-1614-48-45-50.jpg

Guess that "BF4" game the EA president was talking about is 2143 after all? :)

!!!!!!!!!!@DANG@!!!!!!!!!!!!
But your still going to suck at the gunship sonar:)
Dieter is better than you,lmao

!!!!!!!!!!@DANG@!!!!!!!!!!!!
But your still going to suck at the gunship sonar:)
Dieter is better than you,lmao

Lies!!!!! That N00B is a total TALON WHORE!!!! Always going up and using cheap stuff (because i don't? >_> <_<).... Hes only good when he guns for me. :D

Lies!!!!! That N00B is a total TALON WHORE! Always going up and using cheap stuff (because i don't? >_> <_<).... Hes only good when he guns for me. :D

Well maybe lies.. but he can take Sid out any day,,,Didnt he teach Sid how to fly...
BTW Dieter can suck my dick...bitch ass

Well maybe lies.. but he can take Sid out any day,,,Didnt he teach Sid how to fly...
BTW Dieter can suck my dick...bitch ass

Sid just need moar practice...
and Deter is a ginger, they love that shit :)

looks like your really kicking ass that round. Quit looking at the scenery and cap some points!!!

looks like your really kicking ass that round. Quit looking at the scenery and cap some points!!!

I tried but gave up, I only fly the choppah and there was no one to kill... your sever was empty. :(

I am not going to sit here and assume, making myself look like an ass. But, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope. :Rubi:

2143 is like a whisper of a thrill around here...lota hype no follow through

Back