2143 Confirmed?

According to an article I read...their was a similar Easter Egg in BF2 Armored Fury prior to 2142's release...apparently a license plate with 2142 on it.

Well maybe lies.. but he can take Sid out any day,,,Didnt he teach Sid how to fly...
BTW Dieter can suck my dick...bitch ass

Teach me ya right. Fuck that and fuck that bitch. I own him. I can't wait for the new 2142. Pease don't mess up my GS EA please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and if 2143 is real, they better keep the Krylov, Scar and Pac Gunship. Don't care about anything else, just keep those please.

OMG GUNSHIPS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I wonder if they'll if the shields....

i will confirm this as i play with dice members. They are currently working on 2143 the year after

Lies!!!!! That N00B is a total TALON WHORE!!!! Always going up and using cheap stuff (because i don't? >_> <_<).... Hes only good when he guns for me. :D

Glad that you finally saw the light on that one.

Hopefully, if they do come out with 2143 that the gunship will actually fly, I better hurry up and finish the 2142 book!!

Hes just a self absorbed douche and a talon whore, he loves to cause problems, and "sucks massive dick" -deter (plus hes a ginger)... but I still fly with him. <3

I only hope that they keep the gunships the same and remake Camp Gibraltar, Suez Canal, and Tunis Harbor (all the northern strike maps as well).

Oh to pod a gunship again, or drop motion mines from the transport!!!!!

2143 with D11 graphics, one can only dream.

if they will not fucked up this game (i mean 2143) like bf3 that gonna be awsome, 2142 was the best BF series game for me:)

I cant wait to see how the new tech will look in the frostbite 2(or 3?) engine. Not to mention how good this game will sound. Considering how big theyve gone since bad company first came out, I've got some real hopes for it.
Just imagine walkers plowing through buildings...

I cant wait to see how the new tech will look in the frostbite 2(or 3?) engine. Not to mention how good this game will sound. Considering how big theyve gone since bad company first came out, I've got some real hopes for it.
Just imagine walkers plowing through buildings...

dude we are so gunshipping. Hide behind the buildings and anal some walkers :D

I cannot wait to see titan mode, I hope that they are made larger and more complex on the inside, Destruction 2.0 applied to control systems and lift capability of the titan, have it actually crash into the ground with you in it.

Gunships the same except with interactive cockpits, the option to blow the canopy and eject would be pretty bad ass.

Back