2142?!?

I don't have Facebook, could someone paste a screenie or something? Please all that is holy/unholy make this happen?

The good old days! And my most proudest pins of all the BF series lol. 2142.JPGTitan Surv.JPG

Attachments

• 2142.JPG
    2142.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Yeah those were good times.

View attachment 5564

5812 hours between 2 of us, over 242 days lol. Can't wait to see some of the other dirtbags we ran with lol We played the fuck out of that game. Fasty will surely post his #1 world ranking Gunship kills...that fucker on Suez was lunacy. If I was on the side with he and CTFalcon I never bothered to look up lol. Jerks.

I remember Red joined you guys and told me to check out TBG, and one of my first experiences was "haha, fuck these guys, I attack Titans"...and I did...but quickly realized you guys did too, but 100x faster. Was sick of being killed by you fuckers, so said "Can't beat 'em, join 'em" lol. Podding onto a transport full of baddies is still one of the highlights

Shortly followed by, "Sixer curses as much as I do, how bad can these guys be?" There were what, 20 or so of us?

Even then, "VOSS IS OP!" "Baur is noob!"...some things never change. Hell, the Baur is why I like DMR's currently. That thing on single shot was amazing.

Oh shit Balls lol fucker:

Last edited:
I got on board late I only had 176 hrs I was to busy killing fasty and Fritos in world at war

aha zappy, you forgot my second video. I'm still ranked 1st in the world with ma gunship bitches...since the game is dead I retired with being 1st :) and I stopped playing for 3 years. Who's yo daddy??

And razor, did you say cod 5 world at war? Here i got one of mine for you. I think i killed you some here.

I really miss both games...oh well. And no gunship in this potentially future based DLC. I dont think it will be ask futuristic as 2142

Last edited:
Late to the party as well, but I loved that game. Too bad my 88 death streak was when that douche hacked my account for banning him.
2142.JPG

Back