2142 servers

QuantumRanger

So, according to Soldier4Real, the server's IP's are being changed. When might this process be finished? Just curious.

I can see all the TBG servers in my game browser and I was able to connect to all of them with no problems but I have to ask where are all the players? I finally got this damn game installed and there is no one there to kill or revive. :)

well something aint right cuz i have NOT seen a TBG at all all night....im showing 24 servers onLine from Deathlok...WCK....and most regualrs from 1.50...but no TBG.....hmmmmm

Uncheck populated. That is why I couldn't see them.

okie dokie...i found them......no one was on.....also...WHY?..WHY????....why are they set for ONLY 32 players???....thats why no one is on them...You guys ran 64 player maps before this with no problemos. and you just got new servers so what's the big deal?

I think most people have the old bookmarks of the TBG servers, i've only just found out that there are new ones.

WOW...there is like...124 2142 servers now OnLIne..what a turnaround...wonder how long t hey will last tho???

thats because servers from 1.50 was updated i think. In a few weeks the game should go on Steam.

.... how sure are we that 2142 will go on Steam? it'll definitely be nice if its on steam

Back