2 weeks

NAZGUL

All right ladies its that time,
Getting married in two days. thats right come friday i'll be stuck staring at the same piece of vag for the rest of me born days.
thought i'd give u fucks a heads up. will be flying out sunday to http://www.secretsresorts.com/maroma/Honeymoon.asp
for a week.
was shooting for the swim up room but last minute decided to get the ocean view with the private hot tub on the balcony. So while u guys are getting tbaged by balls and fisted by soulzz mom i'll be living it up drooling at all the poon that i can no longer have.
i may be on briefly between now and friday but if not i'll catch u guys when i get back.
peace out brothers.

Congrats man -- have a good wedding/honeymoon :D.

Congratulations Naz. Have a great day and an even better honeymoon. See you when you get back.

Congrats Naz - Just remember that being married is like being on a diet... You can always look at the menu, you just can't order anything.

Let Me Die a Youngman's Death

Let me die a youngman's death
not a clean and inbetween
the sheets holywater death
not a famous-last-words
peaceful out of breath death

When I'm 73
and in constant good tumour
may I be mown down at dawn
by a bright red sports car
on my way home
from an allnight party

Or when I'm 91
with silver hair
and sitting in a barber's chair
may rival gangsters
with hamfisted tommyguns burst in
and give me a short back and insides

Or when I'm 104
and banned from the Cavern
may my mistress
catching me in bed with her daughter
and fearing for her son
cut me up into little pieces
and throw away every piece but one

Let me die a youngman's death
not a free from sin tiptoe in
candle wax and waning death
not a curtains drawn by angels borne
'what a nice way to go' death
by Roger McGough

It's so sad we're losing another one so young. I'll always say "but he was so full of life". Well, not any more. Just remember, after you get married you're no longer soul mates, you're cell mates. lolz

BTW congratulations

Congrats, one condom now for a hot encounter, you bye a 3 pack for the weekend; when you buy a box of 12 when you get married it last the whole year...LOL. Have a good time at the beach and don't get her prego on the honeymoon.

When a newly married man looks happy we know why.
But when a ten-year married man looks happy -we wonder why.

When you get married, there are three different types of sex;
Household sex.
Bedroom sex.
Hallway sex.

Household sex: this is when you first marry and you fuck
everywhere, the kitchen table, bathroom floor, couch, deck chairs, porch swing, etc.

Bedroom sex: After you have kids you don't want to be caught having Household sex by your children so sex remains in the bedroom.

Hallway sex: The kids have grown past most of their childhood you've been married at least 10 years. You pass each other in the hallway and yell "fuck you!"

congrats buddy BOY YOU MUST HAVE GAVEN HER A LOT OF LIQUOR FOR HER TO SAY YES TO YOUR SORRY ASS LMFAO all jokes aside wish you the best of luck bud enjoy life is great when you have the correct women by your side
on sad thing is soulzz will never know this the dam fag LOL

[blockquote] sad thing is soulzz will never know this the dam fag LOL[/blockquote]

That's not fair at all. Soulzz can still find the right...person...guy..whatever. He just needs to stop looking for his potential soul mate in the public restrooms of state parks is all. One day his prince will come and not just down his throat.

[quote1254334163=sixer9682]
[blockquote] sad thing is soulzz will never know this the dam fag LOL[/blockquote]

That's not fair at all. Soulzz can still find the right...person...guy..whatever. He just needs to stop looking for his potential soul mate in the public restrooms of state parks is all. One day his prince will come and not just down his throat.
[/quote1254334163]

Well? How did everything go bro? Have any bult, sexy bald guys shaking a leg after a few rounds at the reception? Or was that just a one time Georgia thing?

[quote1254497089=sixer9682]

Household sex.
Bedroom sex.
Hallway sex.

everywhere, the kitchen table, bathroom floor, couch, deck chairs, porch swing, etc.

Bedroom sex: After you have kids you don't want to be caught having Household sex by your children so sex remains in the bedroom.

Hallway sex: The kids have grown past most of their childhood you've been married at least 10 years. You pass each other in the hallway and yell "fuck you!"

[/quote1254497089]

Depending on the time of the month I expierence all those in one month. It'll go from I can't fucking stand you, to you better be in the bedroom with you clothes off. LOL Being Marries to Puerto Rican Chick has it's ups and it's downs. LOL

Great to hear about the you getting married, and Good Luck!

[quote1254497339=RC_Rigdon]
[quote1254497089=sixer9682]

Household sex.
Bedroom sex.
Hallway sex.

[/quote1254497089]

That is sooooooo true Six..

I hope all goes well for you two. I just took the (second) plunge about a month ago. Marriage is an experience like no other. It's tough, a lot of work, a pain in the ass, a tax break, and guaranteed pussy (most of the time) all rolled into one.

Me? My woman is somewhat special, I get one good week out the month - week one, right after her period. Week 2, she's ovulating and crying for no reason. Week 3, she's in PMS mode and is like a bull seeing red. Week 4, let the blood flow - so it's redtube to the rescue. But all in all I love her to death - she's a great woman and takes really good care of me... at least that's what I keep telling myself!

Best of luck to you both.

As long as you find the right one it's great. I've actually been married 11 years now and we still have household sex. We have no kids, so that helps, but it also helps that we're friends as well as a couple. My woman used to have 2 miserable weeks out of each month like Rim described, then changed meds and now it's 4 days of maybe some moodiness and that's it. Thank you lord for modern pharmacology! Although, it does take the fun out of the redwing diaries.

RC, I hear you about the latino women; when they run hot, they're fucking hot, and when they run cold...watch yo' ass!

Back