Zero Pingers

Colonel Christmas

There's a couple zero pingers dominating the BF4 server that plays BF3 maps. Right now. They need kicking.

Thanks

I took a screen shot of them.

34xj2qg.jpg

TBG AVery said today that you guys now auto kick +160 pings, and kick zero pingers. So thats why I reported. Thanks for looking into it.

Why is a ping showing as "-"? Anyone ever heard or looked into this? Just curious

Why is a ping showing as "-"? Anyone ever heard or looked into this? Just curious

Some people somehow can do this intentionally to get around servers that kick for ping. I was on another server that had to kick several Brazilians who where intentionally doing this so they could play there, even though their normal ping wouldn't let them.

Heck, I once saw a person actively do this. Saw him in a server with no ping. Then he leaves and comes right back with a ping shown. Then he immediately leaves and comes back with no ping shown once again since he was trying to avoid being kicked and tack massive advantage on the hit regs and not getting killed because of his high ping.

Hey there the ones i kicked today we're moving back and forth on spot laggy. When I looked them up they were from different continent. We don't just kick the zero pingers as we have some members set up like that. We manage them as we see them that's all. In this case the auto kicker wouldn't get them.

Some people somehow can do this intentionally to get around servers that kick for ping. I was on another server that had to kick several Brazilians who where intentionally doing this so they could play there, even though their normal ping wouldn't let them.

Heck, I once saw a person actively do this. Saw him in a server with no ping. Then he leaves and comes right back with a ping shown. Then he immediately leaves and comes back with no ping shown once again since he was trying to avoid being kicked and tack massive advantage on the hit regs and not getting killed because of his high ping.

In the future you can search for the player's country flag here www.tbgclan.gameme.com. IF the flag is far overseas then it should warrant a kick, if it brazil, uk western europe chances are he is under 180-200 range.

They have some excuse that may or may not be valid. They say they are on a college network that masks their ping. If some people can have a zero ping and its ok, then I wont report them. But it sounds like TBG may not yet have clarified the policy on this. Per the above discussion.

BUT I do hope you will ban Mex for telling me to use a different weapon. Seriously, does anyone still think some weps are legit and some are not these days? I'm kidding!!!! ... Mex rules, so dont ban him, but really, are there any OP weps at this point? Does anyone really care? He may as well tell Mr 3lue to not dominate in the AA, or tell
"Im_All_out_of _Love" to not C4 jeep somebody. Any weapon that is in the game is legitimate as far as I am concerned. I never cry when I die. Except very softly, to myself.

thanks fasty guess we/you or rain finally found a plug like discussed thatll work on our servers.

Back