Youngblood

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
Hey guys!

Lex here! I just wanted to take the opportunity to say hello, welcome and introduce myself to all of the new members and recruits.

I have been away in Afghanistan for the past 9 or so months and I wanted to say Hi!! :D Instead of "WHO DaFaq is this cat?!" lol....

I am one of the Head Administrators and a Community Manager's here, and I am looking very much forward to playing with you new guys server side and making the little kiddies cry while we do some chopper Rape!!

See you Soon!

Lexy

Glad to have you back lex :).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you. What games do you play? Thank you for your service.

Welcome home, would be awesome to gun for a real helicopter pilot.

Welcome back hopefully we get to talk in TS before I leave for BASIC in the next few days!!!!!!

Hey guys!

Lex here! I just wanted to take the opportunity to say hello, welcome and introduce myself to all of the new members and recruits.

I have been away in Afghanistan for the past 9 or so months and I wanted to say Hi!! :D Instead of "WHO DaFaq is this cat?!" lol....

I am one of the Head Administrators and a Community Manager's here, and I am looking very much forward to playing with you new guys server side and making the little kiddies cry while we do some chopper Rape!!

See you Soon!

Lexy

Good to see you again Lex! Welcome Back bro!

Back