You might play with her, funny

Beaver

---<EMBED height=505 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/05cbMxbWVsI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

I wasn't thinking that was a mic she was gripping, but that is just my twisted mind.

I'd play with her any time, though she looks a lil weird, but hey this is what pillows are for...LOL

LMAO

Awwww she said she loves me. Definetly gotta play with her now!

Oh yeah, I'm all for playing together with her lulz :-D .

It'd be better if she had no pubes at all tbh...

She look retarded, anybody cought her in game name, so I can stab her in da face?

She got to much makup but if you were playing bfbc2 together and after each round she blow you because your the king... Im sure you d'like it ;)

I don't know what's so bad about her. I mean, she does have a bit too much make-up on, but I think she looks at least OK, and her voice is pretty sexy too!

I mean, she probably sucks playing the game but I'm not talking about that - IDK if everyone else was.

It's the first thing I noticed... She probably spent another 2 hours putting on that makeup for this video on top of the 2 hours she spent trying to figure out how to download the game...

Hell, it probably took her all day to paint that shit on, err, to get it "right", not some lousy 2 hours...LOL

Back