"You have been kicked by Punkbuster"

HugoStiglitz165

Hello,

I am not too sure why, but I get this error every time I connect to your BF4 server. After the first time it happened, I exited BF4 and updated my punkbuster client to the most recent version, but it keeps happening as soon as I connect to the server.

I've never used racist remarks, but I have used swear words a little in the chat. I've seen the same words used before and I figured it was fine.

I filled out one of your report/appeal forms to see how it can be fixed. I don't know exactly when it first started happening, but I'm pretty sure it was earlier this week or maybe over the weekend.

My gamertag is HugoStiglitz165

Thank you!

HugoStiglitz165

Not seeing a ban for you there.
Do you have any ideas on why i keep getting that message and/or how to fix it? It only happens on this server (not sure if you have more BF4 servers tho.. this is the only TBGClan one i've seen). I have no problems connecting to any other BF4 or BF1 server :/

cdavid119

I appreciate it, but I liked that server..... :/

I also want to figure out why I'm getting that error in case it happens with other servers in the future and/or it's happening to other people
not sure if you have figured it out yet but if you are getting a punk buster error that says something about pnkbstrA service make sure you download and run the PBSVC program from even balance (punkbuster) (http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads.php)

If you are getting the no packet issue then punkbuster isn't installed correctly; run the PBSetup program from even balance.

WarIsGODofHATE

Hello,

I am not too sure why, but I get this error every time I connect to your BF4 server. After the first time it happened, I exited BF4 and updated my punkbuster client to the most recent version, but it keeps happening as soon as I connect to the server.

I've never used racist remarks, but I have used swear words a little in the chat. I've seen the same words used before and I figured it was fine.

I filled out one of your report/appeal forms to see how it can be fixed. I don't know exactly when it first started happening, but I'm pretty sure it was earlier this week or maybe over the weekend.

My gamertag is HugoStiglitz165

Thank you!
Right, been " kicked by punkbuster" every time I try to join server " Operation Metro 24/7 TBG clan..." since January ***** No bad language either!

WarIsGODofHATE

Right, been " kicked by punkbuster" every time I try to join server " Operation Metro 24/7 TBG clan..." since January ***** No bad language either!
# # # OPERATION METRO 24/7 | ALL WEAPONS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM = get an automatic " kicked by punkbuster" every time I try to join server