You are all too late

MotherMan

Lex beat you all to me.Sorry Soulzz, looks like you will have to settle on your dog and peanut butter again this valentines day. snapshot.jpg 0214121609.jpg

It's the thought that counts

I was sending you guys a lifetime supply of condoms and the truck wrecked... sorries...

Attachments

• condoms.jpg
    condoms.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 258
That was so funny!!! We were filming when the door rang. He come's back to say 'I just got a flower from Lex' and we were rolling! Good shit Lex.

Lex, so glad that Obama changed the rules for the military so that this relationship can happen for the two of you. If it makes both of you happy, then I guess that is all that matters.

Lex, so glad that Obama changed the rules for the military so that this relationship can happen for the two of you. If it makes both of you happy, then I guess that is all that matters.

Hey man your "Marines" led the way on that one. You know what they say about the Navy, especially the submarines 125 men go down, 75 couples come up.

Hey man your "Marines" led the way on that one. You know what they say about the Navy, especially the submarines 125 men go down, 75 couples come up.

Really we unless I missed somethinh. What do they say about Army math. You got more couples than people. Were the mormons aboard sir?

Back