Yay! I think I found a job (pending tomorrow)

HeatSurge

I think I found a lame job for a local online-only university doing accounting, so this should be a rather epic win (I hope).

Realistically, it's sad that I am going to settle for this shit which pays what high school graduates earn normally, but given my situation and the shitstorm I've been experiencing throughout the last 3-4 months, I guess I'm... happy?

It's not 100% certain yet that they'll employ me, because of some technicality which we need to work out, but we'll see tomorrow when I go in.

In any case, hopefully tomorrow evening I'll be feeling like this:
http://www.efukt.com/view.php?id=2292

I'm sure by the end of the week, I'll be back to my normal gloomy self, and by the end of the month, I'll be ready to strangle somebody.

For now though, YAY!

If everything works out, at least now I can buy a new mobo/mem/CPU without secondary thoughts about the availability of food/shelter and such, lulz... and in a couple of months I can even start thinking about a car!

get a licence plate that says fastownzheat lulz

btw thats a good direction you heading. Start somewhere you know.

[quote1260232490=amazon3d]
fstonzht
[/quote1260232490]

Actually, I'm pretty sure I'll get a custom license plate for the $50 or whatever they require you to pay. I mean, it's a small price to pay for fulfilling the long-standing Bulgarian dream of possessing the ultimate tacky shit attached to your car, short of attaching a dick on the front and a couple of balls dragging behind.

I'm pretty sure I won't put fstonzht though, lulz.

I was actually looking at the website, and checking what's available a couple of months ago - and I don't think you can have "WTF" on your license plate in UT 0_0. That, or all the "WTF" combinations were taken. I think somebody probably thought it was offensive and disallowed it though... I don't know if it's the same in other states.

So, no WTF for me (I was thinking of WTFH4X)... but I might do something like H4XLULZ :-D.

It will be a tough decision when the time comes, I'm sure.

Then, I can start thinking about a dick and balls attachments and UBERCHROMEPLATED rims and such with a touch of vaginal lubricants for extra smoothness...

When you get a custom plate you pay that shit every year on top of the registration fee.

I know, but it's "just" $50/year extra from what I understand, right? I mean, it's not that much of a fee. I'll gladly pay ~$5 per month for the lulz.

[quote1260236659=HeatSurge]

I'm sure by the end of the week, I'll be back to my normal gloomy self, and by the end of the month, I'll be ready to strangle somebody.

[/quote1260236659]

And THIS is why we kill people on the computer instead of real life, avoids all the hassles, cops, jail...

Congrats though Surge, a job is way better than no job and just look at it as a temporary step. Best of luck finding the right one while working for the current one, use their network to do your searching!

No shit Mac; I had never played online games until I started teaching high school.

woot no more apps for now at least lol, congrats
and OMG LOL that video was fucking hilarious hahahah thats so ridiculous

and is LULZ taken for a license plate? thatd be funny

I think LULZ was taken last I looked, but when the time comes, I'll definitely check all possibilities out.

Yeah, I'm on. I'll see what I actually have to do tomorrow, in practicality...

Back