[XK] Death

DEATH

Wats up everyone. Im sure some of you know a bit about me but incase you havent had a chance to chat with me ill introduce myself here.

My name is Death. Thats my FPS handle. I started about 9 years ago with my first shooter Halo for xbox. Did 8v8 Lan partys at my friends house for a good year. When xbox live was first introduced that changed my whole view and life really. Me and my friends started playing Mechassault...Soldier of Fortune... Wolfenstein...and was always in the top 10 in those games simply put we owned it up lol. Halo 2 was announced and I got competative with that game. Was asked to join a clan to compete in MLG tourney. For a while I was a sponsored gamer where a company would pay your flight, food, hotel/resort so you can represent them while you compete. My first time competing with Pro's I got 16th place in FFA - the first 3 rounds I was unstoppable but when I got to the final rounds competing with the best there was at the time I realized I had much to learn =P.

I later moved on to PC Gaming I got hooked on Halo PC. I represent the longest lasting and currently still alive clan that dominated most of the versions on Halo Pc [XK] - www.xkclan.com Thus explaining why im carring the tag.

While gaming with you guys in BFBC2 Ive been handling myself pretty well in matches as some of you have witnessed. I still have much to learn in this game such as positions, calling out targets properly, what weapons can I handle well and which ones I should stay away from etc...

enough about my gamer life on to a bit of my personal life.

I work full time as an insurance agent in Florida. I have a lovely girlfriend of 6 years and working toward getting my own place while she finishes college. I game late in the evenining for a few hours and I religously play Darkfall Online which is a Sandbox mmorpg - one of the best in the market atm www.darkfallonline.com if you wanna check it out. Has some FPS aspects where you have to actually aim to hit ur target with arrows , spells, etc no auto targeting bs lol..

Thats all I can think of atm.

peace =)

Back