x=dave=/tommy my hoe -[TBK]- is a joke bwahahaha i'm so evil!

Sweet! Nice site, whoever designed it was awesome. Haven't seen that look before.

lol sorry fast dident know you beat me to the punch ;p

Totally Boring Kid -[TBK]-

I like his website reminds me something.

Fast you should sue for Copyright infringement! LOL. Maybe you can make enough off the case that we can add a few more servers ^_^.

i register on his server and he send me email asking why i was there kkkkk

You have the front to come say we copy. Nice avatar you've got there "theBureau" i'm sure i've seen that somewhere else. We use e107, you use vBulletin.. Sure come get me done for copyright, theres nothing to file a copright claim about.

Seriously Tom I don't think the website looks like ours. But don't you think it's a little creepy that a guy who got banned from our Ventrilo and our website for being a stalker creates his own clan named TBK. Especially when ours is TBG then he changes his in game name to x=Dave=x when the founder of our clan is x=Fast=x. But that's all just coincidence right?

Oh and by the way Bureau copied that avatar as a joke because Dave used to do that here all the time as well. He would see someone's avatar he liked and start using it.

I do see why you would think he copied you with the site.. For years david has been trying to make his own clan, with that name (being TBK). As for the same name as FAST, i don't know why he copied it.

Tom that may be so but then why did he basically copy our tags as well. There are a lot of ways to setup tags and he chooses almost the same format as ours?

But again, I don't think your website looks anything like ours.

*Edit*

It actually does look like ours I mean even the chatbox is in the same place.

Tom I don't know who you are and have no problem with you as of yet. But you have no idea what we went through with him and it was so bad it hasent left us since. He had no clan or site untill he came on ours and took more then just notes. But if your going to copy someone. Copy the best right ;p thebureau did that just last night at 1am (CMT) for a good laugh with us.(and I'm still laughing about it lolollllololololololAaaaaaaaaahh)ok I'm done......wait....LMFAO..........ok wow almost spit water all over my shit! We don't need to steal or use other people shit we are all capabale adults here.(18+to join) It did make him mad that he could not join and I'm glade he dident have more control of our site.Than your site would just mirror ours. Remember this is not a fight with you but we are putting Daaave on notice!

Back