WTF IS GREASEFIRE

greasefire

Just an update...I am traveling a bunch these days and have had little time for gaming. When I do play its usually Arma2,COH or other online games. BF2142 is a great game but kinda lost its luster for me. I might pick it up again as the weather gets colder but for now I will be playing Arma2. Anyway I will check you all out on the forums from time to time and see if your into any new games.Oh and Soulzz is gay!

Well, we will be getting into COD:MW2, as well as BF:BC2. You should hop on Vent sometime ;).

hop on vent. If you are in another game that we dont support doesn't mean you still can't hop on vent. :)

I think I'll find it hot to see rimpgreaper and greasefire in the same channel!!! OH YEAH!

Where have you been plying Arma 2 - I haven't played it for a bit, but would like to.

wow great to see you are still around we still need to hook up for a beer grim 2 call me

Arturo: There are a bunch of new servers and modes now but I primarily play on Domination Evoclan Unlock. I will PM you the IP when I get home this weekend. The unlock servers are cool as you dont have to wait to rank up for vehicles.

MT:Rim told me you were going to be in the area but yeah I am up for a beer meeting.

Back