work

squirrel17404p

Honorary Member
Some of you have asked what I do so here are some pictures. I work at a printing company that makes bills for other companies like comcast, verizon, citibank, stuff like that.
work001.jpg

work002.jpg

The guy in the quick video is the only person with me on the weekends.

We spent most of the weekend broke. Saturday it took us 11 1/2 hours to get one roll off the press. We normally get about 15 rolls off. This weekend was a total waste! It was one thing after another. When we got one fixed some else would break. I'm glad it's over and I got a few days off to game now. And yes, it is very loud. We have ear plugs in.

Looks very similar to a napkin line that I service for American Greetings; it looks like toward the end a dryer on top; plus, does it have print rolls with different ink pans? I also see the big monitor that looks at the print registration.

The press has 4 units. You can see in the 2 pictures the open doors, that was because we were broke and trying to fix it. It's computer controlled, the only one this company has. The monitor is a touch screen from which all press controls are. The other presses are over 30 years old.

oh okay, but those are sick ass machines, how many big rolls of paper do they pass in one week?

[quote1253729034=wardog.[Hk.]]
oh okay, but those are sick ass machines, how many big rolls of paper do they pass in one week?
[/quote1253729034]

on taco day they go through alot.

Back