Word of gratitude

Carp

Been playing here off and on and really enjoy playing with everyone. Great group of people. I've been around for years and played with several groups but alas tyranny enveloped them all. I want to thank TBG Gaming for a decent place to play and what seems like great place to be. Well managed servers are hard to come by. Not that I'm any great player mind you, (quite the contrary LOL) I would embrace to opportunity to get to know you guys and for you to get to know me. I play about an hour or so a night and several hours on the weekends. I'm 58 years old if that matters. (every morning I wake up I'm still 21 LMAO) Groundhog day I guess.

Anyway, thank you TBG for a professionally ran server and organization.

Best Regards,

Carp, (in game Carplocke)

Every battlefield game made, every COD game made, every MOH game made, been playing online since 2003 .... Too many games to mention here.

I find that the games become incidental. It's the people that I play with that make the difference. I get as much if not more from the interaction with my friends as I do from the game itself.

In the brief time I have played here it's been genuinely fun. The players are courteous and the game play fair. I just want to have a place that I can relax after a long days work. TBG affords me that. For that I am grateful.

Carp

Well nice to meet you. I thought maybe you were one of those "squad" people and i was going to have to come down on you. (just kidding! :) *ducks and runs for cover* Thanks for the nice words. We definitely try to make our servers a fun place to play.

Last edited:
All too often people and organizations are not recognized for the work they do. Most people complain. I for one enjoy playing the game. And after all it is just a game. But I recognize all the work that goes into supplying all of this. It's not cheap, and it takes a lot of time. That's why I made a donation in appreciation for that effort.

Thanks for letting an old man rant! And thanks for all that you do!

Cheers!

Back