Woke up this morning with extreme pain in my hand. anyone know why?

I asked my wife and she said it is most likely carpal tunnel syndrome. It's from playing too much games or having your arms and hands improperly placed/resting when you're using the computer. Try using the computer minimally (especially gaming for long periods of time) for the next week or so and keep it iced and take ibuprofen to lower the swelling. If it doesn't get better in a week, go see your physician as surgery or more severe medications may be necessary.

problem was it was all my fingers carpul tunnel effects all but your pinky because your pinky nerve goes a different path or something like that. and its generally associated with numbness. at least this is what i found online.

anywho doc said that its still healing from my latest injury and i "probably slept on it wrong" told me to ice it for a few days. he said if it acts up again to make an appointment with a certain doc to get his opinion. he said his only worry was that after all the injurys 2 of my knuckes are pretty close to fusing together. so worst case i might need surgery. best case i dont hurt my hand anymore and live a happy life with minor aches and pains every now and then.

i got aches and pain here and there but thats for lifting heavy objects. I'm sure lots of people get pain here and there nothing to be worried about. Eat fruit and vegetables for healthy joints in long run.

best case i dont hurt my hand anymore and live a happy life with minor aches and pains every now and then.
Good luck with that! I've broken bones in many fingers and hand when I was in my 20s and now sometimes one or more of my knuckles spontaneously dislocates when I grab something small like a pen or a paperclip or Soulzz' cock.

yea sixer im not exactly known for being careful with my hands. broken my knuckles in my right hand about 6 times already, im only 24. however i did buy a punching bag to ease the blows now. fridge got to many dents in it.

i dont see how you can dislocate your finger grabbing Soulzz' cock. maybe concentrating to hard with those tweezers trying to find the damn thing.

I think an x-ray would be prudent
please refer me to you docs - mine don't ever write for anything

Back