windows 7

squirrel17404p

Honorary Member
Both my wife and I are little crazy. We both are running windows 7 beta. Had to reinstalled everything. So far so good.

I'm thinking of putting my beta copy on a DVD. So far, I've only heard good things about it :D.

Me too. Only thing is game performance is a little slower, but everything else is w00t.

I just downloaded it last night, so I'll load it up on one of my partitions this weekend and see how it goes. 073

Great let me know if it loads sixer. I am going to down load it tonight.

I probably won't play with it until tomorrow, but I will certainly let you know how the process goes.

You guys are getting me ancy! I might as well just install it on a separate partition :D.

If you have an ATI video card ATI has a beta driver you can download. Just go to ATI's site and do a search for it. I don't know about Nivdia. And yes you can dual boot the o.s.. That is how my wife had it set up for a while. See wife's post past mine.

NIce, I have not had time to check on the drivers yet. Thanks for the info.

Great news about dual boot. Drivers too.

I'm down loading it now and times like this I wish I had faster down load speeds. This will take me 2.5 hours to down load. RRRR 3.2 gig though.

Ok windows 7 64 bit is installed on tri boot.( XP 32 ) (Vista 64) (Windows 7 64). The install was fast maybe 20 min if that. We will see. So far it's like a polished up Vista on the out side. Windows 7 64 didn't have the ram issue like vista64 did. I was able to install with all 6 gigs in.

it's lot different then vista, it handles dual core processers a lot better.

Wow. 20 min is pretty good.

I never installed vista on my primary PC - hopefully they'll fix the drivers soon so they're at least as fast as vista and windows 7 here I come... straight from XP baby :)... in dual boot at first anyway.

lol......
You can install it right from windows if your going to duel boot. I was surprised because with Vista64 you could only install from after post boot. Vista32 could be install from windows but not vista64. I've ran Windows 7 all last night and even installed Farcray2 on it. Not to bad for a beta. FPS still not there but again it's beta with beta drivers from Nvidia.

Back