WHY WAS =STAR= booleyLOD kicked and banned from ITBG Servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star ? Well, it goes with the crowd. They did not like my post I guess.

P.S. You have to read my post in a falsetto voice as I'm now female.

LOL tell me the IP of the Star server. Always wanted a server were i could be a total jack ass.

Don't worry I'm not in TBG.

I know they don't like me but this isnt about making friends, its about communicating why a ban was put in place. I'm sure they'll change yours and my words again but that's what Screenshots are for.

once a hack always a hack, we know, you got the pb stuff to prove it, fuck em I say, post the pb stuff on his website and tell him to dispute that jackass. clean legit my ass

So the ban started off as a mistake and then somebody found him on PB? If you search booleylod on punkbuster nothing comes up.

Steve,

I think the point has already been made on page 3 where the IP matches to the original ban and is still using. This thread also states that he was not spoofed before leaving the previous clan. My conclusion would be that he did hack and just maybe he’s turned the corner and doesn’t use them anymore? However, his previous reputation precedes him and anytime a good admin runs his information they will find out. Hence most people don’t want this type of player on their server.

Only the closest people to him really know whether he is genuine or still a junky.

Cheers.

Hey dreaded I wrote that last response out fast and didn't say who I was. This is Pedro from the star clan. So I have been playing with booley for a long time now. I would of come on these forums when all this started but I couldn't remember my password. I've been talking to deployment king a bit on our forums and he has been pretty cool about everything. The ban you guys have been talking about happend back when booley and me were in Dark. If you register on our forums he tells you what happend and doesn't try to lie. We had bad history with dark and it led to both of us getting banned here. Ironically he just got banned now. I know you guys aren't going to care about what I say but here goes. He appealed his ban a long time ago and won. EA took him off the list. If you search him you don't find anything. Hence the post on why isn't he on redsack. I have no idea where you are getting that photo of the ban. Most likely an old link. I don't know how u guys are connecting him to the other games either cause it is a different IP for all of them. So before you go off on all of that just tell me how many times you thought he was hacking. He is always commander almost all of the time and spends his time taking silos or defending the titan. He is always more concerned about his team winning than how many kills he gets. I've never once thought he was hacking against me. Booley was trying to get in contact with you guys afterwards but he didn't know the website and was most likely pissed so he wrote a storm on the ea forums. Not cool but hey everyone hates getting banned. You guys even said it was a mistake. The EA mods actually deleted it but amazingly enough you can still find that Dark thread on there lol. Well I wrote a book here. Look if you read this post then look up BooleyLOD on PBbans right now. Don't harrass the guy because of the Dark clan. If it weren't for him the Dark clan would probably still be around. Ha, here is a guy that tells the admins someone is cheating and gets banned . Ahhh Booley.

We banned him because he is on PBBans. The data, as stated many times previously in this thread, is only accessible to SGA's. The fact that the IP he used is the same one matching 7 different hashes is a little suspicious. However, I do believe he is now using a different IP/GUID combo now.

Going to lock this post now... no point in carrying this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back