Why I own a BMW...

In all honsety my Mitshubishi Galant Es can almost match a bmw when it comes to driving skill and huggin the turns...As for power and sexyness it lacks there mainly in the power...I love my car but hate the fact its a 4 cylinder and they do make 6 cylinders...But atleast the 4 cylinder is good on gas...This is my ride here...

006.jpg

I remember my friend's first car fondly when thinking of Mitsu. It was a black '91 3000GT and he spent so much money customizing that sucker. We use to fly down I-85 at night going to Georgia State or Tech to pretend we were freshmen at the school and to try and do some college girl skirt chasing, or head up 316 to do the exact same thing in Athens which was, in my opinion, much better hunting grounds. That 3000 would scream around third and fourth gear.

It's funny how so many guys try using a car to get girls...I guess because it actually works with some girls...

It actually does work to an extent. It's not the deciding factor, but they like it when their friends see them step out of a nice car. Its not that they like the car, its just important that their friends think the car is expensive and so is the guy. Women don't dress up nice and buy nice things to look good, they just want to make other girls look bad. There's a reason why the old saying "jealousy is a female trait" is still around. I remember a time when we had the old car, an older Lexus LS400 and my wife was perfectly happy driving it. Then, one day, she really wanted a new car. And by want a new car, I mean she wanted one that week. So one day, she went out and bought a 5-series, a top of the line 540i with every option imaginable. Turns out, some woman at work that she hated got a new Infiniti and people were talking about it so she wanted to out do her. Guys buy cars so we can all sit around and be like "Bad ass! Let's go drive fast, dude!" Girls buy cars to make other girls feel bad. Women are evil creatures...

Back