Who's ready to screw

I have that screw extractor to remove screws my son put into the walls of the house he was renting.

I have to drill holes into the backs of Pulse monitors (or drill the screws out...) daily just because someone's wife told him not to buy a screwdriver for $2, trying to use a knife, resulting in paying me $15.

You're talking Flat Head screws i'm talking bout Phillips @2Tartu

ya Robertson and clutch screws are better. A stripped head on a Phillips can be annoying, I know there are products like the one below but damn.
1425250028_1-speedout-screw-extractor2.jpg

Also about the units of measurement....
OqNDHko.jpg

Becuz Merika

so glad i dont have to buy those fucking tools anymore.... not that i ever really bought from snap-on cause its same shit just over priced as fuck as most of the others

so glad i dont have to buy those fucking tools anymore.... not that i ever really bought from snap-on cause its same shit just over priced as fuck as most of the others
There is a big defferance if you worked with them on a day to day basis you would know

dude i was a tech for Porsche for 9 yrs so i know what im talkin about

I prefer Craftsman Tools(at least the ratchets, almost every other tool is a dime a dozen, Pepsi, Coke, or RC.), I don't know why....

I never cared for craftsman's ratchets my self. Most of my tools for work I bought from Facom. The feel off all their tools is like none I have ever used. Plus they were one of the first to offer a fine 72 tooth ratchet. Which is almost mandatory when working for Porsche. Any less on the teeth then it might take you forever to get a bolt out. Or possibly not even be able to get it out at all.

Back