Which gaming server would you like to see?

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
What games? we have 3 COD4. But it is damn hard to populate because there are nearly 10 000 servers. Our West coast one does pretty well when we get in there.

We could get frontlines when they release server files. Vegas 2? Source?

I'm not even buying Frontlines until some of the bugs are worked out. I'd come in any server you guys get though.

same with us. Some of us already have it. But im sure we'll try it later when hey patch it

I have tried it and there is potential there, although there are problems that they are hopefully addressing now..... Maybe soon.....

I agree with the Bryant. I love the single player set up of ffow but I can't for the life of me get a server to work. When they "get it up", though, I'd love to see a server for that. Very cool game. Lot's of potential.
-Wick

Yeah dont worry wick we'll have a server up whenever kaos decides to allow us and our provider

Hmm... listing my wants in no particular order:

Frontlines - definitely when they fix all the bugs
Source - definitely
Vegas 2 - possibly
Battlefield 2 - definitely

Source what? CS:S? I like Dod:S but CS:S the hit boxes are too big. Everyone just runs around doing the old spray and prey.

CS:S to be specific. I never played much DoD after it went to Source.. found myself much more interested in CS:S after that.

Back